Aloha All....
It is time for a SALE!!! Yippee.... For the entire month of October, get 35% off your entire order (excluding shipping (& tax for HI residents). You better get what you want before they are all gone.... Offer cannot be used with any other discounts or offers, and discount cannot be used on any PREORDER items.
Click on this banner to go to Little C's right now!!!

For the blog candy part.... help me spread the word, simply highlight and copy the banner, and post to your blog, post a comment here to let me know that you've posted to your blog and I will pull a name every Friday for the next 4 weeks to reveal a winner of a goody bag that is to die for!!! Each week, you will get a chance again to win that bag of goods!!! I'll be back to post the 1st batch of goodies going out this week.
Aloha,
Jen
Hey girl! I posted your sale banner on my blog!!! I LOVE SALES! Hope your doing good my friend! :)
ReplyDeleteMoe
Hey Jen! I posted a link to your store and sale details on my blog! Great sale! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHiya Jen! I posted your banner on my blog. Will also spread the word to my friends that don't have a blog.
ReplyDeleteyeah, gotta check out the sale, that's for sure!
ReplyDeleteI posted your banner on my blog!
hi jen -- i posted your banner on my blog!.
ReplyDeletetina
Posted!
ReplyDeletebunnybx at gmail . com
Hi Jen, I can't seem to find your email on the blog, I have a few questions. Could you please email me at YourSUDemonstrator at gmail.com?
ReplyDeleteMahalo!
Oh honey!! I'm ALL over it! Gotcha posted on my blog!
ReplyDeleteI've posted it on my blog! Thanks
ReplyDeletehttp://sena91.blogspot.com/2008/10/blog-candy-c.html
sena.sagani[at]gmail.com
Sorry, don't have a blog, but already placed my order tonight!
ReplyDeleteHow fun is this Jen.. every friday you say... whooo hooo my chance to win a blog candy hehehe....
ReplyDeleteJackielou
What a great deal- 35% off. Too bad I just ordered from you last week. Of course this does not mean that I will be able to control myself and resist the sale.
ReplyDeleteOo good luck with that Jen, i am having a little blog candy give away too check my blog for details.
ReplyDeleteThis is an awesome sale! I don't think I will able to say no!!! lol
ReplyDeleteHere's the post: http://ohbumbleismemargie.blogspot.com/2008/10/oktober-fest-sale-little-cs.html
Thnx!!! xo, margie
I posted a link too!
ReplyDeletehttp://willscrap4food.blogspot.com/
Thanks Jen!!
Hey there Jen!
ReplyDeleteI know that I'm excluded from the blog candy celebration, but I have blinkie posted on my blog!
Hugs
Risa:)
I got it posted!
ReplyDeletehttp://alohanmabuhay.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-first-batch.html
I posted your banner on my blog..
ReplyDeleteHey Jen! Updated with the new graphic with new code! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi, I posted your banner on my blog, I hope that it will bring you some new customers...I just bought a bunch of stuff from you today...can't wait to play with it all! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.stamp2day.com
I posted the banner to my blog Jen & I've placed my order...yippee!!!
ReplyDeleteI have added the banner to my blog.
ReplyDeletehttp://amandadew.blogspot.com/
Thanks for such a great blog.
Amanda Dew
Hi Jen! I just posted about your sale on my blog:
ReplyDeletehttp://mycasestudies.blogspot.com/2008/10/2-sketch-challenge-cards.html
Thanks for the chance to win and for the awesome sale!!