October 31, 2008

Hawaii Title with Palm Trees for SB Page

Here's one more I moved over from my Cricut blog...



Here is a Hawaii title for a scrapbook page. This would make great use for those that have vacationed here in Hawaii, or for album covers....
File includes 3 rainbow arches (see pieced together photo below).

Cartridges used:
  • George
  • Doodle Charms
  • Plantin Schoolbook

Download Hawaii Title with Palm Trees and Rainbow Arches

Here is what my cut looks like on card stock and pieced together with the rainbow arches:

I am also selling the cuts for those that don't own a Cricut. Click here if you'd like to get your hands on these.

If you have any requests, please feel free to contact me at littlecs7@gmail.com, and I will try my best to create a cut for you. =0)

Thanks for peeking in...

Aloha,
Jen

8 comments:

  1. Wow! So cool! I love your Hawaii design!! Very pretty, Jen!! I sometimes walk pass the Cricut at the store and debate on whether to buy one or not. I can't because my husband bought me the "Craft Robo" and he would be upset if I buy another machine but your creations makes me tempted to buy it.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, this is beautiful! I will have to get with you for some tips and trics when I get mine in! I know NOTHING about cricuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, this is beautiful! I will have to get with you for some tips and trics when I get mine in! I know NOTHING about cricuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man Jen this came out awesome. It is amazing what color can do for an image. TFS.

    Debbie/Phx AZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this title cut!! Love what you have been doing with your DS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, can't use it, never go to Hawai, but it is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This cutout is really neat!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Hawaii design. It would be great for one of my many scrapbooks that I need to start for my pictures of when my hubby vacationed in Hawawii.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!