First - thank you all for voting on the Most Huggable Hubby thingy in my post earlier. It would be sooo cool if we actually won. That would be awesome. I never won a getaway to anywhere -
then again, I would never get on a plane to go anywhere far anyways. This contest will send us just to the outer island, so I think I can handle that. LOL!!!Ok, here's another Anthony & Burt card that I made. It is actually a card for a male, do you think it's too bright, or girly?? Ahh... what the heck, he knows I make cards, so I am sure he'll be happy with it. I used the same sketch for this week's LC Challenge, but I flipped it upside down, so that I had a different sorta look to it. I used Crystal Glaze on the cake's icing and on Anthony (the frog), to make the icing
I used my Copic Sketch markers to color (click on the photo if you need to view color #'s), sentiment is an SU! stamp and SU! ribbon, DP is DCWV and 3 Bugs, and of course Dew Drops... they are sooo much fun to use!!!
As for the changes... I've started a blog for my Little C's store. You can find it here. I needed a place so that people could subscribe to, and receive daily updates of new arrivals, products coming soon, and new samples created by the LC Diva's as well as from those created by friends n' customers. I will be moving
So, I hope you get on over to visit my new Little C's Blog, subscribe so you don't miss out on what's going on with Little C's, and check it out daily.
Have a wonderful Thursday!!! Thanks for hopping by!
Aloha,
Jen
I love this card and its definitely not too bright for a guy! I love the "slimy" look too. LOL. Very cute. I personal love this line... I just bought one last nite from Little C's! Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteHow bright, cute and fun!
ReplyDeletewhat a cute image and i wish i can color like you... love it!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, Jen! I can't wait to play with my A&B stamp! :0)
ReplyDeleteCute card Jen, I like this A&B image too!! =0)
ReplyDeleteI think this card is great for a male! The colors are nice & bright, sometimes they need that to capture their attention!
ReplyDeleteI know exactly what you mean, something that is really ugly can be so darn cute, I think thats why I like some of these stamps so much, I bought 2 of them for the men in my life. The slot machine for my hubby & the golf Anthony for my son!
So, so cute. I love it!
ReplyDeleteCool card Jen, love the colours you did a great job.
ReplyDeleteI agree that the A&B stamps are ugly cute. I'm warming up to them. I've purchased 2 and am thinking about getting a few more... I love your card! I think it's manly enough, :)
ReplyDeleteHey Jen- Tooo cute... love it ... it would be okay for a male....
ReplyDeleteI love this card Jen! And only you could use something to both make something look yummy and slimy at the same time! LOL Best, Curt
ReplyDeleteI know, you lolo. Glad you merged the blogs together, I don't want you to burn out! THe card is soooo cute! I love the coloring. So many markers, but I guess that's why it always turns out so nice. I'm gonna hop over to your new blog now. Hugs, me
ReplyDelete