September 9, 2008

Little C's Weekly Challenge #8


It's week #8 for LCWC!!! The challenge is to create a Halloween themed card, using this sketch.

LCWC #7 winner is Valerie

Don't forget to ck out what the LC's Diva's created for this challenge:
Here's my take.... and my deets: DP is of 3 Bugs, Frankenstein is from Whipper Snapper, and the 3 embossed circles are from the cuttlebug folder called "Boo To You", I embossed the entire folder, and then used my SU! 1-3/8" circle punch n' punched out the embossed circle that I wanted to use. =0) I used Rina's technique and applied Crystal Glaze just on Frankie's body. Thought it added a nice 3D effect, like he was popping out, don't cha agree?!! Well, looking at this card reminds me of incredible hulk - so hunky n' green... LOL... doesn't he look like Bill Bixby? LOL!!! Actually, a cute Bill Bixby, eh?!

Ok, come and join the fun!! Upload your creation, and post a comment with your url to your card. Here's the prize for this week's challenge.... a Stampendous Bee stamp, this one is called "Bee Secret"... she's a cutie, eh!?! Good Luck!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Aloha,
Jen

18 comments:

  1. I love your card! I am trying my hand at a challenge. I hope you stop by and check it out!
    Kindly,
    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cool Jen! Your card is fabulous and that Whipper Snapper stamp is way spooky! I love it! Love how you embossed the circles!!Very creative!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your coloring jen... Great halloween card..
    Jackielou

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY EYEBALLS!!! I WON?!?!?! HOW COOL IS THAT?? It's the first blog prize I won every YIPPIE!! Thank you Thank you so much! What do I do now and what do I win? LOL! eeeeep!

    I love your your frankie card and your next challenge looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG girlfriend, we had the same idea with the Cuttlebug embossing folder. How funny! And I love your spooky "Bill Bixby"!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the embossed circles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cuttlebug border, Jen! I will see if I can find some time to play this week! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Although I am not into Halloween... I like your card as well as all the cards from the LC Divas. All of you always come up with such fun cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super wonderful use of that new Cuttlebug folder. This card could not have been more adorable!

    Nettie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very very cute card Jen!!!! Frankenstein is very handsome and your coloring is fantastic!!
    Congratulations to last weeks winner Velerie!
    hugs
    risa:)
    p.s. Next weeks prize is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute Frankenstein stamp...
    Adorable Halloween Card!!
    Colors are Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your Bill Bixby...holy smokes, brings back memories, when was the last time we talked about BB? haha! Thanks for getting me in the Halloween mood!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this. So nice your coloring! Do your babies watch you color? My little girl just goes gaga over the stamps and coloring! This is really cute Jen! Hugs, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  14. got #8 sketch done! I just loved this one and it was halloween theme YAY!

    http://pixiedreamdesigns.blogspot.com/2008/09/wowzers-two-posts-in-one-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. So I tried my best...this is my first LCWC and I am so happy that I finally had time to do one... here it is: http://joyntaesaplacetobeme.blogspot.com/2008/09/lcwc-8.html
    thanks for always inspiring us to do more!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Frankie is sooo handsome :)
    I did #8 early this time, lol... I had so much fun with this one!
    Thnx Jen!

    http://ohbumbleismemargie.blogspot.com/

    xo, margie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Finally snuck in some time to get this one done... http://paperinkandsmiles.blogspot.com/2008/09/fall-is-almost-here.html

    Love this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. He is so horribly cute! Love your whole design on this card! TFS, Jen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!