A Whole Lot of Jesus, Plenty of Paper and a Blessed Creative Life
This is such a pretty card Jen, Jodie is so talented=0) Thanks for sharing.Hugs,Stephenie
I really luv this card, it makes me wish I was at the beach with friends drinking a really cool blue drink!!!
So if its a nudie beach we get butt crack instead? You got nudie beaches out there? We have a whole camp east of me.
Pretty neat card. I love the polka dotted DSP that Jodie used and all the accesories that she used on it.Wish I could be like the ladies in the picture having a cool drink and relaxing under the sun. After such a long week I definitely need a break. :)
I love this scenario! Great card! Deb
Another fab card by Jodie! Love it!
Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!
This is such a pretty card Jen, Jodie is so talented=0) Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Stephenie
I really luv this card, it makes me wish I was at the beach with friends drinking a really cool blue drink!!!
ReplyDeleteSo if its a nudie beach we get butt crack instead? You got nudie beaches out there? We have a whole camp east of me.
ReplyDeletePretty neat card. I love the polka dotted DSP that Jodie used and all the accesories that she used on it.
ReplyDeleteWish I could be like the ladies in the picture having a cool drink and relaxing under the sun. After such a long week I definitely need a break. :)
I love this scenario! Great card! Deb
ReplyDeleteAnother fab card by Jodie! Love it!
ReplyDelete