Cute cards gals! I really like this sketch - I made my 'COA' cards with it: http://ohbumbleismemargie.blogspot.com/2008/09/little-cs-weekly-challenge-9.html I hope y'all like it :) Thnx Jen! xo, margie
Sorry Jen you probably don't have much time for this but I sure would love for your fun self to join in...So TAG You're it JEN... Check out my blog for the tag rules.... Have fun... Last one I promise I hope no one else tags heheheheh hugs and more big hugs, Jackielou
Cute cards gals! I really like this sketch - I made my 'COA' cards with it:
ReplyDeletehttp://ohbumbleismemargie.blogspot.com/2008/09/little-cs-weekly-challenge-9.html
I hope y'all like it :)
Thnx Jen!
xo, margie
Here's my take for this week, good luck everyone!!
ReplyDeleteMisty
www.mistyleach.blogspot.com
JEN! hurry You've been TAGGED.... Click right to the PINK Artsie Blog...
ReplyDeletewww.nursejae.blogspot.com
Jen, I'd like to participate. Will post my entry today!
ReplyDeleteHere's my entry! http://stampin-de-va.blogspot.com/2008/09/little-cs-weekly-challenge-9.html
ReplyDeleteHi Jen
ReplyDeleteYou can find my entry on my blog.
http://scrapmum.blogspot.com
Hello Jen I'm about on time again. hehehe. Here's mine...
ReplyDeletehttp://nursejae.blogspot.com/2008/09/lcwc-9-hoot-hoot-uncle.html
hey Jen...
ReplyDeleteso I have something to tell you so I'll get in touch with you some how!
Sorry Jen you probably don't have much time for this but I sure would love for your fun self to join in...So
ReplyDeleteTAG You're it JEN... Check out my blog for the tag rules....
Have fun... Last one I promise I hope no one else tags heheheheh
hugs and more big hugs,
Jackielou