September 29, 2008

LCWC #10 Entrants

3 comments:

  1. hi jen! I miss you terribly! Can't wait for the regular postins' again! Anyway if this doesn't show you how PURELY, MADLY, DEEPLY I must have that ADORABLE giraffe stamp for my collection, I don't Know what does, I BROKE MY ARM AND STILL MADE MY ENTRY! LOL tOOK ME TWO DAYS, BUT ITS LIKE THE LOTTO, IF I DON'T PLAY THERE IS NO CHANCE OF WINNING! OOPS dang caps! One arm, ya know! ok...

    www.mistyleach.blogspot.com

    Hugz!

    PS, i sure could use some prayer out there, i have an 11 month old who really is like my left arm, she needs me, and i need her! Thanks friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Jen. I'm back! Check out what I made for ya at www.alohanmabuhay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen, Here's my try at this week's challenge!!
    http://inkedinspirations.blogspot.com/2008/09/home-is-where-haunt-is.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!