September 8, 2008

Hanna Stamps is Coming to Little C's......


Hanna is Coming!!! Hanna is Coming!!!! She's coming to Little C's!!!! Well, for now, Hanna Stamps are coming to Little C's - they should be arriving any time this week - YAY!!!! But seriously, the creator of Hanna Stamps, Kristi herself is coming to Little C's... that'll be sometime next year tho'.... so I'll keep all you local ladies posted, so we can have small kine BBQ at my house when she is here!!!! Woooo Hooooo!!!! Can't wait!!!! Ok, to help celebrate this new account of mines, I am sharing a card created by Rina. She is the actual reason why I went and got Hanna Stamps - because her card came out so pretty, I was like.... huh?!?! She encouraged me to go and get this account, and I didn't think I had a chance. But wowzer... I was so happy when Kristi replied and approved my account. I think I am the 2nd store here in Hawaii - island of Oahu, to sell these babies... and the other store won't have as much selections as I will. So stay tuned... and I will let you all know when they are HERE!!!!!

Here is the deets on Rina's card: Hanna Stamps - Cafe stamp set. Check out all the glittah on her creation, huh?! I LOVE IT!!!! She also used her CB folder "Swirls" and her spellbinder to make the scallop cuts. Sentiment is from SU!, Prima Flowers, Glittah, Glittah, Glittah!!!! Love that deep copper looking glittah, Rina!!! You ROCKED this card, baby!!!!

Have a good Monday and wonderful week everyone!!!

Hugs,
Jen

13 comments:

  1. WOW, Beautiful card, like the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is super cute Jen!
    I love the background embossing, the bling and your image is grogeous!!!
    p.s. I can't wait for "Hannah" to arrive at Little C's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen- Rina's card is awesome. wonder what kind of glitter she used. I must ask her...awesome colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card, Rina did a fantastic job! I luv Hanna & already a few stamps sets, I have not even inked up the bride set, I was hoping to get this in before Jessica's wedding but that was not to be, it came in 2 weeks after, darn, she would have loved it too! So happy that you got that account, she is a big seller & your doing a great job obtaining all the in stuff for your store...you rock Jen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card! Great touch with the glitter on the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card came out awesome. Cograts in getting the account with Kristi. My LSS started carrying her line of stamps when I asked if they would. Lucky me. :)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rina's card is beautiful. I espcially like the ladies dress.

    Congrats on getting the account with Kristi. Will you be selling Riley the Moose stamps from her company? He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rina's card is awesome!! Congrats on getting the Hanna's in too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the new Hannah acct.! That's so awesome. I sooo wish I lived there your stores sound awesome!

    Beauitful Card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Rina is coming up with some fab cards! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yipeeeee! I'm stoked! Man, she's rockin' a glitter outfit. Too sexy! I can't wait till I can hold all the Hanna's in my hands! Thanks Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is wonderful! She is elegant and the colors are so rich and Fall at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!