
Oh My!! I Digi Scrap'd today!! How fun it was... took me forever though. But it was fun. I created a 2 page layout, but I'm going to only share 1 with you tonight, and share the other one with you tomorrow. SO here it is...
What I used: Photo Shop Element 5.0, Digi Scrap Elements by Jeanine Baechtold of Scrap Dish.
Thanks for looking!
Hugs,
Jen
What a cute page for a cute boy! I just want to kiss him every time I see that sweet little face!
ReplyDeleteAw what a fab page, you have really captured the spririt of the day... really great layout and I agree he is soooo cute, i JUST WANT TO SQUEEZE HIM. It been a long time since my little one was little he is 16 now and at college!!!
ReplyDeleteSo what the heck CAN't you do??? Geez, this is wonderful! He's such a cutie pa tutie! Love that slant eye shot of him with his backpack. So, so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute scrabbook page of your son's first day of school. I have not made a page for the pictures that my hubby and I took of my son on his first day of school yet. Since yours is so cute I may just CASE it if you don't mind. :)
ReplyDeleteIs your son the same age as mine? Did he just start pre-school like my son? If he is I hope that your son is enjoying his time there. My son loves school. The hard part is getting him there because he is not a morning person- just like me. :)
This is so cute! Your son is adorable!!! I haven't digi scrapped in ages! Great job!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute page for such a cutie little boy!
ReplyDeletestephenie
Oh Jen, what a happy little guy!! You are going to have a great big smile on your face each time you look at this page over the coming years. Jan in Bradenton
ReplyDeleteWhat fun pictures! Cutie pie cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteGreat scrap page. I've not digi-scrapped. I KNOW! I'M A BLOG DESIGNER. LOL I just never really tried it. heh
So cute...he looks like he had lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteVery darling layout and look at Cy's smile....he's such a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteHe is just too cute, Jen!! :0)
ReplyDelete