I keep forgetting to post the CANstruction structures for all of you.... but check this out, it's Wall-E!!! Can you spot all the kines of can foods? I see Sardines, Tomato Sauce, Wheat Thins, of course all of those Fruit Salads, Tuna.... what the heck is around his eyes though? I think they could be elbow pasta!!! LOL!!! I am sure your kiddies will get a kick outtah this one!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Aloha,
Jen
hehe! So cute!
ReplyDeleteAnd that CANstruction Wall-E is SO FUN!
I luv Jodi's altered can, must look so cute on your desk! I'm luvin' these pictures, their so amazing! I can't make out what the eyes are either. Have a great Sunday!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a great Idea, we have spam here about once a week in a good old lumberjacks pie, I would never have thought of doing that.
ReplyDeleteAltered Spam Can!! NEVER thought of it, great idea!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! I love that your sharpies now have a special place.
ReplyDeleteMary
Jodie's altered can is so cute! I love the strawberries! They look so yummy.
ReplyDeleteWow, that's a lot of cans! It looks so cool!!
Maria
What a pretty altered spam can. Your friend Jodie did a great job.
ReplyDeleteLove the Wall-E built out of cans. My son had a kick out of looking at the picture. He would be so excited if he could see it in person. Of course he would probably want to touch it and the masterpiece may be ruined forever.
If you have any more pictures of the "can" masterpieces I would love to see them. I may just print some of the pictures out and show my students at school. I think they would think all the stuff is pretty cool.
that is so cool! WALL-E made out of cans! I love your digital page layout too...I should start scrapbooking again...sigh* thanks for always inspiring like usual =) it's great fun to check out your blog!
ReplyDelete