August 11, 2008

Update - Little C's:

Hey There.... here's what have been transferred over so far:

Ok, I'm going to take a break for now from transferring - gotta take care of the home base...

Tah-Tah!

8 comments:

  1. Jen you dont have the boards for unmonted stamps anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I just looked at your new online store. You did a great job. YOu deserve to take a break from transferring. How long has it take you to transfer everything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new online store!
    I spent a lovely time in there yesterday. Just in case I find some spare money (more difficult to accomplish every day) and want to order something, do you ship internationally?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So busy! If I had a Cricut, I'd be ordering the Hello Kitty cartridges for SURE! Maybe I can bribe someone who does get them to make me some. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a little new to all the online talk and do not have ablog etc. Went to order and relized I do not have all right adhesives maybe you can sell some of those so I can it all ther. My next issue was it was chargeing me 103.00 dollars shipping for 3 stamps!! So I live in California--- maybe some sort of confusion going on I guess I willcheck back in the future and keep your GREAT blog on my radar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Barbara - please email me at littlecs7@gmail.com, I have no way in contacting you if you don't leave me an email contact and sign on to google under an anonymous name with no link back to a profile with email contact. I need to know what stamps you are ordering and getting this $103 shipping fee, I can assure you that it is more than likely a TYPO. But I will not know which item to fix unless it is brought to my attention. SO, thanks for pointing this out - but now you just gotta share with me which ones you are talking about.

    Aloha,
    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is Mr. Brown your daily visitor or does your postman honk his horn whenever you have a package? At least you're keeping them busy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!