August 6, 2008

Pink Cat Studio - NEW RELEASES!!!

Hey!! I forgot that today is the day that Melissa of Pink Cat Studio releases 2 NEW stamp sets. 1st set is called Accessories For Lily & Billy. Set does NOT come with a Lily or a Billy, just the accessories. Here is the set, and some samples to follow:




Samples were created by PCS's DT.

Here is the other set, called Limitless Limbs Stamps .....honestly, when I 1st heard about this set from Melissa - she's the artist and owner of PCS, and she sent this info to me thru email, with no pics... so I thought the stamp images of this "Limitless Limbs Stamps" were going be of arms and legs with different positions for Lily n' Billy!!!! LOL!!!! What a dork.... Well, crack myself up to pieces when I finally got a look at what they were... see how us locals think... yea, I say locals, because I know if was you (yea, you know who you are) you would've thought the same as me.... cheeeee hooo...

Ok - here's how the stamp set looks like, and again, some samples from PCS's DT:




To order your sets now, click here. Ohhh and BACK IN STOCK....Pink Cat Studio's "Sweet Treats" and "Tweet".

Have a good evening!!!
Aloha,

16 comments:

  1. Sweet Jen, The stamps are precious as are your fabulous samples! You are doing some great work! Love them all! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great stamp set aren't they? So adorable! Wish I could hit the lottery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOMGOMG I absolutely LOVE the Limitless Limbs! I LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the monkey hanging from the tree! That is soo cute!

    Taylor

    tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Jen, Taylor reads your blog too! New stamps are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new stamps and the cards you made with them, i'll have to order a few of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the second one, too cute !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Love the Limitless Limbs stamps....The possibilities with that stamp will be endless...

    Thanks for sharing such great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. NOW THAT is GENIOUS!! We all LOVE to paper piece anyways right? So someone came up with different outfits for them--OH, I'm SOOOO Loving that!! :) Thanks for sharing (enabling) Jen!! lol. I also LOVE the versatility of all those adorable trees and thingies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aloha Jen,

    Just adorable dahling!

    ttfn,
    Gina
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Girly Girl! When I read the part about "limbs" and what you thought, I spit my coffee and burst out laughing! I had to wipe coffee off of my monitor! OMG that was funny. You are a hoot! Big hugs to you and yours! Curt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the way you & Jenn M. bring Lily & Billy to life with your colorings. Simply Cute....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love, love pink cat studio...I'm headed for little c's!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lily and Billy and their accessories are so cute. Yes, another stamp set to put on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow...these new images are awesome and the samples are super duper cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Malieta is right, they are super duper cute!
    Stephie

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!