Here are 2 projects for me to share. First, is one of the projects that I did for my July Creative Class. It's a Criss Cross card. I've used Whipper Snapper DP, which is double sided. Flowers are Bazzill Basic, Sparklie brad is from Memory Makers, and the stamp of doggie paws were from Pink Cat Studio's "Dog" set.
For the insert, I used a Sizzix Large File Folder, which fit perfect. Then cut a piece of white cardstock about 1/4" smaller than the die cut, and used a corner round punch for the edges. The sentiment is a TAC stamp.
Well, that's it for now... hope you are all having a marvelous Thursday!!!
Toodaloo!!!!
Loved this cards !
ReplyDeleteI love both of the cards that you posted. For your card I especially like the colors that you used and the flowers. For Jodie's card, I like how she arranged the buttons on her card and her coloring using Copics is awesome.
ReplyDeleteNeed to check out that Sizzix die -it's just the right size for an insert. Great cards - love the coloring on Jodie's card.
ReplyDeleteI luv cris cross cards, yours is beautiful & bright, I luv it Jen!
ReplyDeleteAnother cute card from Jodie!
Jodie is on a roll.... I love it.
ReplyDeleteYour criss cross card is SO sweet. I've always wanted to try one, but never would have thought to put a flower on it. That looks Fab! I'll have to make one for sure now. Jodie's card is so sweet too. The buttons are adorable & I love how they repeat the circles from the dp. :o)
ReplyDeleteGreat creations!
ReplyDeleteI love Jodie's little cowboy! She did a delectable job on coloring in her dude! :D I wish I had some copics! hahaha! :D I also love your crisscross card! I love them sooooo much, I did one once for a christmas card, you can check it out on the very first post ever on my blog! They're so fun, easy and fast to create!
ReplyDeleteOh guess what?
I entered into a contest and will need as many votes as possible! You can read how to vote for me on the first two posts on my blog
http://scrappin-a-rose.blogspot.com
I will need all of the support possible! And if you choose to vote for me, I would really appreciate it! :D Thanks so much!
Oooh, Jen your criss-cross is so awesomely cute!! Love how you added the flower. . .very pretty!
ReplyDeleteJodie did a fabulous job coloring that cute cowboy image. The 3 Bugs dp matches all the buttons so nicely.
Maria
Jen so pretty, like you.
ReplyDeleteLove this stamp too!!
ReplyDelete