August 5, 2008
More Birthday Wishes.....
I just found out that it's Maria's birthday today!!! OMGoodness!! Happy Birthday Sistah!!! Maria is formerly from Hawaii. I spoke to her twice on the phone, and it was such great fun, and she's exactly what I expected to sound like (happy and fun)!! I know a bunch of you already wished her a happy birthday, but if you didn't, please head on over and give her a birthday shout out. When she comes down to Hawaii for a visit, we are going to have a Chocolate Dobash Cake date at Zippy's. Because she says there's no Dobash Cake where she's at.....WHAT?!?!?!?! In the meantime, this is the only kinda cake date we can have... I hope you have a wonderful birthday today...
Big Hugs,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool!
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of cake is that, made me curious.
Look at that little sneaky face...is that you Jen??? Adorable animation!!!
ReplyDelete@ 2 Worlds: That cake is soft moist and chocolately, but yet light.... yummm... I might just have to have one for her... =0)
ReplyDelete@ Rita: Hee hee... you know quirky me...
Aloha Maria!
ReplyDeleteHau`oli Lā Hānau Sistah!
ttfn,
Gina
Okay...have one for her and all of us too...it sounds yummy! ;0)
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun! My niece just made one on August 5th!! I'm headed over to Maria's!
ReplyDeleteAwww, Jen thank you!! I had a yummy day but it would have been yummier celebrating with you and the dobash cake!! LOL!! I wonder if dobash cake is a "hawaiian" made kine of cake? I think I need to wikipedia it to see.
ReplyDeleteMost definitely, we will hang out at Zippy's and eat some dobash cake and Oxtail soup at Zippy's!! Again, thank you for the well shout out!! You are too sweet for words!1
Maria