August 5, 2008

Little C's Update: Rachel Ann Miller Stamps!!


Aloha All...

PREORDER NOW!! Rachel Ann Miller Christmas Stamps are available for preorder at $8.85, after preorder period, prices will go up to $9 each. Preorder period ends August 31st, 2008.

**NEW** Rachel Ann Miller stamps are here & ready for shipping: Animals and Rainy Days

In stock again: Picking Flowers

Mahalo,

9 comments:

  1. Your an enabler! Hubby will have my head soon with all the buying I've been doing! Hehehe!! I have to be good for awhile at least till Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! THose are sooooo cute! I want me some RAMs!!(Rachel Ann Miller stamps!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little Owls are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll just go along with everybody before me, those owls are sooooooooooooo cute!

    ttfn,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love those owls, and all of the other animal stamps by Rachel Ann! OMG. ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just too cute, Jen!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those stamps, I must have them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. TFS Jen and I have to get my pre-order in to you:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!