ALL Little C's products have been successfully transferred over to the NEW Little C's Store - YAY!!!! It is COMPLETED!!!! Boy is my BUTTOCKS sore!!!! All that sitting... and typing - I need a massage!!!! Thank you all for your patience!!! Please come and check it out... I will now be adding the new arrivals... I've posted some Whipper Snapper stamps that I've ordered and coming real soon - you have GOT to check them out, they are SOOOOO cute!!! You will find them by clicking here. The Just Rite stamps, High Hopes and Tools & Accessories category are now functioning.
I better get working on tomorrow's challenge... hope you all like what tomorrow's challenge is going to be.
Aloha,
Great !
ReplyDeleteWhoo Hoo, I'm heading over to place another order:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on finishing the transfers to your new store online. I'm going head over and place an order.
ReplyDeleteWOW... luv the price of that snowman, does that come with any gems, maybe a little diamond for his nose??? Hehehe!!! Is it just for the stamper who has everything...sort of like VS diamond bras & undies, hehehe!!! Just having fun with ya but the price is way off Jen, thought you might want to know, all those long nights I guess!
ReplyDelete