August 18, 2008

LCWC#4 Entrants

Hi deee Hoo... here are the entrants so far, for LCWC #4 - I have decided to change the prize to an online $10 Gift Certificate to Little C's:

Thanks for playing... are there any more!?!?!

Next post will be on RAK's received in the last week....

Aloha,

13 comments:

  1. Great looking cards for the challenge so far! I need to get to work on mine.

    I have a Sarah Kay card on my blog if you want to use it for the gallery. Here's the link:
    http://ritaslittlecorner.blogspot.com/2008/08/little-girl-her-teddy.html
    No problem if you don't, & thanks for putting up my Miss Lizzy card in the gallery I saw it the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are great so far. I can't wait to see more.
    Stephenie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote the sketch down and forgot, dah !
    I dont think I will have so next one !

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgosh, for $10 at Little C's, it's over to my craft table I go!

    Huggz 2 ya!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made one fast one for ya!

    http://alohanmabuhay.blogspot.com/2008/08/time-to-shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok mine is up, i dunno if she technically qualifies, but she cheered me up!
    thanks for the play jen!!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the ladies always come up with such great cards using the sketch that you provide each week. Hopefully one day soon I will be able to have time to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's my card for LCWC #4

    http://ritaslittlecorner.blogspot.com/2008/08/little-artist.html

    Hugs
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did mine lastnight...but won't be able to post it, but I will share it with ya'll later. It is also for another challenge which I can not post until after Thursday...and we leave tomorrow...busy, busy, busy...thanks for the challege though...loved this sketch! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here's my try at the challenge!!
    http://inkedinspirations.blogspot.com/2008/08/jens-lcwc4.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I may be too late, but I had to give this sketch a try. cool sketch! http://paperinkandsmiles.blogspot.com/2008/08/layered-butterflies.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here is my attempt!

    http://tinchudesigns.blogspot.com/2008/08/baby-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. All the cards are great. I would definitely have a hard time choosing who should win the chellenge. I don't envy you for having to choose a winner each week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!