July 20, 2008

Giving Some Stuffs Away....


and they are going to go randomly to my peeps that are in my top comments list. Went to Random.Org, and used the List Randomizer ... winner is:

Deborah (24) ... here's what's coming to ya, Deb...

Be on a lookout in the mail. It's TAC's 8x8 Paper Collection. I purchased a whole bunch to promote TAC - but you all know where that went. =0)

A top commenter will be chosen every Sunday - until I run out of stuffs to giveaway. It just might be YOU!!! You'll know you got a chance if you're listed in the sidebar section "Top Commenter"....

Aloha,

12 comments:

  1. I didn't know they had such cute paper...hmmm...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 20, 2008

    congratulations deborah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Deborah! Lovely paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 21, 2008

    Jen you are always so generous. I don't know how you do it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Deborah, not jealous at all!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Deborah! You are so sweet and generous Jen:) I love your blog for that very reason, oh and the yummy creations you make! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute paper, Jen. Looking forward to seeing what your Little C design team comes up with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aloha Jen,

    Wow, how generous of you!

    Congrats to Deborah!

    & Mahalo for sharing....

    (hugs)
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Deborah!!! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with this paper!!! Looking forward to the next giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay Deborah! I guess we all better get going on our comments now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the winner!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE these papers and YAY to the lucky winners!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!