July 9, 2008

Card 2 From My June TAC Class


Aloha All,

Here is card #2 that we made during my June TAC Class. As you can tell - I featuring the DP called "Catelynne" - it's one of the paper packs that TAC carries, and I adore the most. The others are elegant and pretty, but I like to do more cutesy stuffs, have you notice?

Ok, for this card - I was actually trying to make the baby on the right look like a girl, you know - like "girlfriends", but I still think that it looks like a boy, dangit!! Must be his clothes, huh?! Well - the baby on the right didn't have a teddy, so I masked it on. The smiles on both babies were drawn in, and then I added lil' bows on each of their heads, once again - in an attempt to make baby on the right look like a boy. This baby stamp is CUTE... however, I have 1 big problem about it. Take a look at the arm of baby on the right. It looks like part of it is going down, and then another part is going up - as though he's putting his arm around her, right? But why have the arms going both way? If not, what the heck is that? LOL!!! I just might have to get my Xacto knife and cut away that line on my stamp - because really, it's is bothering me.....

Ok - here are the details on this card.

  • Tac DS Paper - Catelynne
  • TAC Stamps: Twins (images), Abundance Is* (sentiments)
  • Ribbon - Craft Store
  • Colored w/Copic Markers
  • Sponge for edging DS paper
  • Fine Tip Black Pen for drawing in a smile on each baby
* RETIRED

Toodaloo!!

5 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 09, 2008

    SILLY girl! lol.. I still love it.. (well you know me and baby cards! lol)

    I like the little bling on their little bows :)


    HUGS!!

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen, actually I think they both look like girls but they are both cute! I see what you are saying about the arm but it's not that obvious! Very cute card. Love the paper!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Jen...love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv it, it's adorable! I see what you mean about the arm, I think I would cut it out 'cause it would bother me alot too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another cute class card! I didn't notice the arm until you mentioned it, then it got ALL my attention. lol
    Yes...it is at an odd angle and I think I would cut it out also:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!