Aloha All... this week, I will share you the projects that I had my Angels and customers do for my June TAC class.
Round Scallop Card:
- Spellbinder Nestibilities - Circle and Scallop Circle
- TAC DS Paper: Catelynne
- TAC Stamps: Bitty Bugs (image), Seeds of Blessings (sentiment)
- Ribbon: SU!
- Fine Tip Black Pen for Doodling
- Ink: Noir Black Palette
- Cardstock - SU! Pretty In Pink
- ****Fold Card First, 4-1/4 x 5-1/2, then place scallop die cut slightly off of the edge of folded card stock.
Jen - I got my Angel kit yesterday! Can't wait to make these. Thanks bunches
ReplyDeleteAwww what a cute idea to use the spellbinder to turn it into a card! I'll have to try that!
ReplyDeleteDid it go thru both layers of the cardstock easily?
OMG Jen! That bug is just adroable! If I ever vacation in Hawaii I will have to look you up most def.!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie this little bug is! Funny that you post this, I'm looking at getting some Nestablilites, my first set! Hope all is well in your world! Best, Curt
ReplyDeleteLove your blog.. love your scallop card.. It is so cute..
ReplyDeleteDarling card Jen! I was looking back and you have been so darn busy! All of your creations and RAKs are fabulous darling! The water slide looks like a hit! Take care,aloha hugs,
ReplyDeleteDeb
Aloha Jen,
ReplyDeleteThat is so, so sweet!
You Rock sistah!
(hugs)
Gina
Cuteness...great doodling!
ReplyDeleteAwww, such a cute card Jen! I reall love the scallops and the pretty colors of your card. The bug is such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteMaria
Adorable Card!!
ReplyDeleteCute stamped image..
sweet scallops..
pretty papers.
I'm loving your circle card Jen, what a cutie!
ReplyDelete