July 15, 2008

An Altered Notebook....


Hello My Friends....

I have this notebook that I write all that I need to do daily - because there are things that will complete fly right over my head. Anyways, I wanted to dress up my notebook a bit, and add some pretty paper to it. So here it is. DP is from 3 Bugs again. The tags also came with the set of paper that I purchased. I love 3 Bug's paper - it's just so pretty!! The notebook is 5" x 7", and it was a lot of fun dressing it up. I used the CC Design stamp set called "Monkey Love". I wanted to use some buttons on this project, and I'm just glad that I've found some that would chime right in!!

For "today's Hawaii" photo, I am sharing with you a trolley that we have that goes from Waikiki to Waikele - of course, if you weren't from here, you would probably know only of Waikiki. Well, Cy loves seeing the trolley on the streets, and I thought I'd get a shot of it while I was driving.

Have a wonderful Tuesday....

Aloha,

12 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 15, 2008

    WOW a trolley!!! Not in NY! LOL... I could dream a little dream right! lol


    I love your little altered journal.. I have my sketch book I doodle in hmmm have me thinking now.. :)

    Oh and I see you shopping for products GIRL how about them JustRite stuff... OHHH and AHHH drooling over here! LOL

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and fun...love that monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 15, 2008

    i can totally see why you love that paper so much. i like it too! i may have to get my hands on some. have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gas powered trolley? What is up with that? We used to have electric trolleys in my area and the tracks are still there-talk of bringing them back but they have been gone since the early 60's. I actually got tossed off the street cars in SF years ago-for putting the driver in his place. He treated his passengers like dogs. Best workout ever-walking those hills blisters and all. Loved Chinatown-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta luv that monkey & the colors of the notebook!

    Luv that Hawaiian picture of the day Jen!!! Thanks so much for sharing a little bit of Hawaii with us, I really look forward to your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your altered notebook Jen! The papers and buttons are very pretty and I love the cute and playful image:)
    p.s. Love the view of the trolley, I bet its fun to ride too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jen!! Cool pic of the trolley!! I love how you drive and take photos. LOL!! =)
    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww... I just LOVE your adorable monkey journal--especially in that fabulous PURPLE, woohoo!! =) And what a cute trolley!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pic of the trolly!

    I just love your little altered notebook its SWEET! I LOVE monkies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aloha Jen,

    That monkey is so darn cute!

    ((Hugs))
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  11. AnonymousJuly 17, 2008

    I love what you did to this notebook! All the nice lavender DP goes well together...very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just totally loooooooove this note book. You inspire me to create something like this for myself. I've been entering swaps more recently lately and this is the perfect place to write all the details down!

    Love,
    Jessica Ottevanger

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!