July 25, 2008

Aloha Mail Received.... & Responding To Comments...

Aloha All,

I have received some beautiful Aloha Mail as of the last week.... and I wanted to share them with you. But before I do that - just wanted to let you all know that from here on, I will be responding to your comments thru the posts that you left it in . SO, be sure to check back within the comments section if you are looking for an answer.

Ok here are the beautiful Aloha Mail I've received lately...


From Sharon (SCS: MessyStmpr):


From Tina:

From Teri:

From Jana:

From Misty:

From De:
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You All!!!

12 comments:

  1. Cards are all so pretty, you lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome m friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 25, 2008

    Looks like you are loved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Published!!!! lol, just kidding, if anyone deserves a RAK it's you, Jen. And that's no Bull!!!

    Huggz 2 ya!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great RAKs! That one from Tina is adorable with all those Dandelion Designs stamps on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful cards! Aren't you lucky!!

    I love your blog by the way!! It inspired me to make one of my own using blogger.com ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJuly 25, 2008

    Wow, Jen, you are loved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lucky of you to receive these cards!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...I think your RAKs are beautiful! What a group of fantastic friends you have Jen:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cards. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aloha Sistah!

    Lovely RAKS, I must say you've got the best set of RAKS I've ever seen!

    Mahalo for sharing such beautiful works of art.

    ((hugs))
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  12. What great RAKS! I love how different and beautiful they all are. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!