July 4, 2008

Simple Quick Cards

I have been soooo behind in sending out Mahalos, and such, and I'm trying to catch up.... so, today - I made 7 simple cards, using scrap paper and using 1 image for all cards, from where else?! Pink Petticoat - Tickled Pink Series..., card stock and DP are from TAC and DCWV, and all sentiments are Bazzill Basic's Chiptoppers, Copics to color (sorry, I didn't do a good job coloring on these, also forgot to take a pic of what pens I've used, since I colored these images a while ago), cards are all standard size. I still have a few more cards to create, so hopefully I can dish more out today. Wish me luck, because Cy is taking a nap right now... shhhhh

What's everyone doing right now? CY4 is playing Halo on the XBox Live, CY3 is watching a movie on his computer, and Cy - well, you know where he's at. Fireworks tonight... where will you be watching?








Gosh, I've been using so much Pink Petticoat, you'd think I'm selling the stuff. Ok, I promise to use more of my other images in the next projects.

Have a good night all!!

9 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 04, 2008

    Cute cards, Jen. I especially like the sentiments on the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv your cards....their sooooo darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All Cute Cards...
    Love the little piggy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little piggy is too cute! As always your cards are so cute:) I so love your blog girl!!! You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya know.....since YOU introduced me to Pink Petticoat, I've downloaded bunches from their site. In fact, I just finished downloading several of their new images and sentiments and just pulled my prints off the printer. I think it's a BRILLIANT idea to create such great images that we can color in any manner we choose. We don't have to store stamps, we just print. What a novel idea!! I do have to say that these sentiments come from Great Brittain and I just had to smile when I read "For the mummy to be." LOL! It's a visual thing for us non-Brittish people, donchya think? :)

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. sister, I just love the cards you made!! The piggy is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww...I luv your cards Jen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aloha Jen,

    Now you just need to get those cute little piggies to "fly" to their destinations! hee hee

    ((Hugs))
    Gina

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!