2 ladies of my
monthly birthday RAK club are celebrating their birthdays during the month of March. They are:
- Julie Bradwell (10th)
- Gina Wrona (19th)
If you are in my MB-RAK Club, and need an invite to view the calendar again (Dottie n' Corie - your email is coming....), please email me and let me know. Please also leave me a comment on how you think the google calendar is working for this club....
Aloha,
Jen
The Google calendar is working out great for me Jen. I go over to check it out once or twice a month. If i forget to write some of the names down that I want to send cards too, then thats the reason I go into it again, old age makes me forget KWIM? Hehehe!!!
ReplyDeleteI like it once I got the hang of using it hahaha
ReplyDeleteThanks Jen, I will try and not delete your message again!!
ReplyDeleteHi Jen,
ReplyDeleteI can't seem to view the birthdays. I guess I need the email with the password and all that again. Thanks! Angie
Aloha
ReplyDeleteMahalos!
I would like to join this Jen if I may...
ReplyDeleteMary Punta Gorda Florida