***Update: Instead of the $5 online coupon to Brian's "All Natural Accents" online store, Brian has up'd the online coupon to $15 per random winner!!!!***
Read Below n' Find Out What You Need To Do!!!
Read Below n' Find Out What You Need To Do!!!
Oh My!!! What a weekend, huh!?!? Well.... this past weekend, was a super long and fun one for me. First, I'd like to say that yesterday, not only was it Easter
Sunday, which was spent with my family - but it was also my "BLOGOVERSARY"...
As for our Easter gathering yesterday, like I said, we've celebrated with family at the park. We've also celebrated my niece's 13th birthday!! Gosh, all of our kids are growing up so quickly!!!! I made a card for her that required no stamping - special thanks to Jodie Cole for the butterfly thingy, it came in a bag of goodies from her to me.... at first... this is what the card looked like (by the way, do you like my **new** watermark?!!), anyways - back to my card... I then decided that I wanted to add a little more embellishments, and I was thinking "flowers". Well... I have tons of Bazzill Basic flowers (purchased from TAC), and a
I've also dressed up my niece's bag that held her present..... I used this new cupcake Whipper Snapper stamp that I just got, and made a cupcake triple tier with it. I went back to one of my favorite techniques which I first picked up as a stamper - which is masking. If you've haven't had the chance to mask... ladies, you gotta try it, cause you're going to LUV it!!! To mask, I stamped my image on regular piece of paper (not card stock), and cut out. Then I start on my masterpiece. I wanted my cupcake on the top to be the one that looked like it indeed was on the top, so that is where I started. I stamped the top cupcake, then took my cut out image and covered the cupcake. I then stamped the cupcake #2 right below the top cupcake, and because my cutout of the cupcake
For coloring, I used my copic sketch markers. Used 1 light and 1 darker shade to add depth. I added glue to each of the cupcake toppings, and sprinkled tons n' tons of glitter to add glitz!!! Doesn't it look sooo yummy!??!?! For the cherry on top, I cut out a cherry, so I could make it look 3D, and used my juicy red stickles to glam it up. Here is a photo taken at an angel to show more glitz,
By the way - I've added a "Twitter" in my sidebar, that will allow you to "check out what I'm doing".... this is just something I thought would be fun to do. I hope to update it several times a day, so that if you're having "Jen Withdrawals" you can check in and see where I'm at and what I'm doing. You can easily "follow" me by clicking on the link that says, "follow me through Twitter".... and laugh along with me, as I go throughout my day. Unless you subscribe to me through "Twitter" you will not know what I've posted on there unless you physically visit my blogs, as it is also posted on my TAC blog. Just thought I'd give you an idea of how it works.... so check me out whatever way works for you!!!
Time to go girls... you all have a fabulous week!!!
Hugs to all...
Jen
Happy First Blogoversary to you, Jen. I haven't followed your blog for the entire year but you have entertained and enlightened our lives. Here's to 364 more days to come. There's always something new on your blog - now gotta go read your Twitter.
ReplyDeletethose are cute looking cards! and happy blogoversary!!
ReplyDeleteArlene,
Tacoma florist
Love your flowers on the card! I must get tons of cute colored mini brads! Your cupcake bag is adorable! Congrats on your one year annie! Whoo hoo Jen! Hugs, Deb
ReplyDeleteAdorable, Adorable
ReplyDeletesmallcity
Wow..one year!! "Congrats"
ReplyDelete"HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY"!!!
Sweet cards!
Really Cute Cupcake bag!!
"Love the Glitter!!"
*Thanks for all that you share!!
Have a great week!!
Aloha Jen,
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogoversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Definately count me in! Now that I have the "tax monkey" off my back, I get caught up on stampin' and starting new projects. YIPEEE!!!
((((((((((((hugs)))))))))
Gina
ok Jen, finished my card and am sending it off to you. Thanks for the chance at winning your fabulous candies!
ReplyDeleteMari
Happy Blogaversary! Email me your snail mail so I can get something off to ya! And how come you're not in the Birthday RAK calendar? I looked for your address there, but you're not in it.
ReplyDeleteOh your such a Hawaii Busy Mama Bee!!! I send you the BIIIIGGESST hug and congrats on blogversary..(I have to get one of those tickers cause I know I'll just go pass mine! lol Although I think I started in the summer sometime?? lol.. Have to check my first post! LOL)
ReplyDeleteHUGS to my darling!!!
-Ellie
WOW all of these are so FANTASTIC!!!!
ReplyDeleteI came back to look at this because it's just yummy looking!! and no calories!~ LOL
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogoversary, Jen! Wow, one year! You are an old timer now! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI love the cards on this post! Very bright colorful and happy! I love happy colors!
Well, girl the best part of your blog, besides your fabulous creations, is that I really got to know such a kind hearted, fabulous person!
Here's to many more blogging in the future! *toast* Whoohoo!!
Maria
HAPPY BLOGGIN'---I've checked on you every day since I've met you!
ReplyDeleteI LUV anything you make & share; your work is SO beautiful.
CONGRATULATIONS to another 365days of blogging.
Congrats on your blog year! I have really enjoyed your posts this past year. Keep up the great work. You are an inspiration to us stampers/card makers. Thanks a bunch.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your blog anniversary Jen!
ReplyDeleteYou are a wonderful inspiration to all of us. I've been out of town for a while and I'm getting back into my blogging. I've missed everyone very much and I want you to know that I think your cards are beautiful. Keep up the good work Jen, you're an angel!
Malieta:)
HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY!!! Love your blog, its very entertaining and you are so creative. I always look forward to reading it. Keep up the great work!! :o)
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogoversary Jen!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog and you are so entertaining and sweet. Your cards are super cute Jen!
Take care and have a beautiful day.
malieta:)
Happy one year!! Thank you for hosting this great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteHello Jen Comgratulations on the one year anniversary! Can you send me your snail mail address so I can send you a card! you should have my e-mail address, I have joined the monthly Rak's Thank you!
ReplyDeleteMelissa