March 1, 2008

1 More Bella....



Just a quick post for today. Another one for Alli's Challenge, and another Bella with that. It's been awhile since I've used these Divas.... I'm glad that Alli put out that challenge, so that I could get the dust off these ladies, and get them WET! Ok... that's nasty...

Card Details: Bella Stamp, Paper Piercer, White Gel Pen, Olive Organdy Ribbon, DS Paper from Whipper Snapper, Cardstocks from SU!

Have a super charged Saturday!!! I need coffee.....

Hugs,
Jen

13 comments:

  1. You're right...that is nasty...ha ha!

    Super color scheme...so springy! Love the faux stitching...I got to get my butt in gear and get tomorrow's ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL --
    Love your Bella -- she is just so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen, we are the same page today! I also made a card using Bella and posted it on my site. . .the stamp you sent me to be exact! LOL!

    Your Bella is lovely! I love the pretty happy colors! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure the bellas are happy to get some attention - haha! Your cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure the bellas are happy to get some attention - haha! Your cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is soooo beautiful Jen! I luv the colors & that DP on this one! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it...whipper snapper paper? Love the bella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card, the paper, the stamp, and the ribbon!!! Your colors and design are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked the color combination Jen
    did you use your sewing :) nahhh
    you're tricking us :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these Bella stamps!
    Great design...
    Beautiful card..great color
    combination. Wonderful faux stitching.Pretty paper..
    Beautiful ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, I love the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Miss Bella! Great card Jen! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute card and I love the paper!
    malieta:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!