February 7, 2008

Make n' Take Projects From My Open House


This past Saturday, if you recall, I held an Open House for my TAC customers. I had 2 make n' takes, the cost was only $2, and an add'l $3 if they wanted to get a TAC catalog. Anyways, 'nough with the details... here are the 2 make n' takes that I had my customers do.

1st mn't is this cute adorable card. Skunk image is from The Angel Company's "Sweet Skunks", and colored with my marker pens. The sentiment is from TAC's "Just Because" set. The scallop square was cut using my Cricut Cartridge "Mini Monograms". DS paper and Cardstock are of TAC. I sponged the edges of the scallop circle with my Lavender ink, punched a hole on the bottom corner of the scallop square, and tied a Lavender Grosgrain ribbon right through there. This is actually a "kick stand" card, turned to it's side.

The 2nd make n' take was this little chocolate nugget purse favor. I got this idea when I was visiting Brian at his store. Sorry about the low lighted photo. The stamp image is of TAC's "No Bunny Like You" which I stamped, colored with water color pencils, and then cut out. Used a dimensional to pop up the image.



It's raining like crazy here in Hawaii..... flash flood warning is still in effect, and traffic is nuts!!! Hope all of you, where ever you're at is warm n' toasty, and keeping dry.

Jen

13 comments:

  1. This is a great little Nugget purse! Just the perfect treat for a spring luncheon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nugget purse is so cute - just in time for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love the little bunny purse. How sweet. Wish I were in HI for your make and takes!!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely, the bunny purse is too cute,would love to have attended but think the airfare would have broken the budget. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! Wow love the projects for your TAC open house! Did you do well?

    If I was there, I would attend your open house!! It sounds like a lot of fun!!

    Sorry to hear it's raining!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aloha, sistah!...Ok..I am sooooo with Flossie on this!...LOVELOVE the bunny nugget purse...and would absolutely LOVE to come for a visit!....You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute make & takes...I luv the nugget purse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These nugget purses are adorable Jen! I wish I could have participated.
    malieta:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen, these are both adorable! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. chocolate nuggets and bunnies...what's not to love?! Looks like everyone likes those. I DO TOO! too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these nugget purses!! perfect for a shower favor!! love that little bunny

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your little bunny nugget purse. He is so cute. Great idea. Thanks for sharing.
    JoAnn B. scrappingnana4@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That nugget purse is adorable! See what I miss when I don't come to your open house? I wanna come to the next one though. I'll be saving up my "stamping allowance"! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!