Hello All!!!!!
Do you miss my projects?! Yea, I miss posting them too. I have been in the mood of creating, but not really in the mood to post them. Do you ever have those days, when you create like a mad woman, and then when it comes time to post them, you lose the feeling? Hahahaha... I was going through that a few times this week. I ain't got my period, just tons of stuffs to do... but don't we all?!?!!
Anyways, here is a creation that I've picked up from Ms. Dawn. She was so sweet to share her tutorial online, and
When the envelope is opened up, a card is revealed! I used some Hero Arts gemstones to add some bling to my card.
The scallop die cuts are from my Spellbinder's Circle Scallop Nestabilites and Circut for the Circle Die Cut, and the stamped image of the lil' girl is from TAC's "Hello There". I don't like the color that I've used for her flesh, cause it looks like she's got a sun burn. Hahahahaha.... Other stamps are also from The Angel Company (Bookoo Blessings, Butterfly, Swirl). Ribbons are of TAC's "Mini" ribbon set. My last photo was to show you the "blings".
Ok... don't forget - I have Sweet Candi Pieces to give away... so don't miss out, send me your info!!!
Have a great night!!!
Aloha,
Jen
Cute cards and I like the bling on your second card. Don't worry about the coloring of the girl - she lives in Hawaii and has a natural suntan.
ReplyDeleteSuper sweet card! Love the image and the colours you used :o)
ReplyDeleteI luv this card! You did a fantastic job! I also saw it on Dawn's blog, it is going to be one of my sample Bridal Shower invitations. I'm just starting those now & have a lot of work ahead of me.
ReplyDeleteHey Jen! I love your card/envelope! It's fabulous! I love the little sparkles that you used and that little girl image is the cutest!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I know what you mean about taking the time to blog. It does take time and sometimes a LOT of time!! There's also days when I really have NOTHING to say or have something to say but can't say it publicly! Don't want to offend anyone. . .if you know what I mean!
Anyway, I'm just having a bad moment!
Hope you have a wonderful hump day!!
Maria
Aloha Jen,
ReplyDeleteI just love the inside saying the best!
(((((((((((((hugs))))))))
Gina
P.S. I'm down to 5 female puppies from 8! The females turn 10 weeks old this Friday.
Wow! I am loving this one!!!!! Excellent job!
ReplyDeleteI tried this card too, but for some reason my folds didn't come out right and the card wasn't flat when it was folded up. I think I need to try again...
ReplyDeleteAnd the bling is gorgeous!