Ok, I'm done updating my blog.... changing the background, and adding a little slide of silly portraits of me and my frenz... as you can tell, I LOVE to change things up on this blog, and keep it fun, silly and enjoyable.
Today's project is a gift card holder, which I've made for the challenge Allison's got going on this week. This'll be my 2nd submittal to her challenge, which is "All About The Girls"... this time, I'm using a Bella.... the sentiment is of TAC (The Angel Company). I paper pierced the shopping bag, and colored Bella with my Copics.
This is one of those gift card holders seen all over online. You use SU! window slot punch to make the lil' pouch to hold the gift card, and I also use a circle punch to add a little more room for grabbing the
To make this GC Holder.... you don't need a tutorial for this do you? You have got to have seen it all over..... well - let me know, if I do decide to do this for a class project, then I'll post the tutorial afterwards.
Hope you're having a great week!!!
Toodaloo!!!!
Jen
That's a fab creation...love the design (I have no time to try it!) and the embellies!
ReplyDeleteThanks for keeping up with me!
Great Jen !
ReplyDeleteGreat Card!!
ReplyDeleteI love those stamps..
Nicely colored..
and I love the paper piecing!!
Cute gift card holder.
Great card!!! Love your coloring,her purse looks awesome,hmmmmmm I wonder where she bought it,lol!!
ReplyDeleteLuv that you put a Bella on this gift card holder! Great design Jen!
ReplyDeleteGreat gift card holder, I like the stamp. Nice colors too!
ReplyDeleteJen Babe, you've done it AGAIN!! I just looove this cute little gift card holder!! It's gorgeous & you've done it so well! Could I be a pain & ask you PLEEAASE do the tutorial for it??!! I've made one, but think I could do better by seeing the tutorial!
ReplyDeleteIf you can manage it, I would really appreciate it!
Thank you so much for sharing all your lovely things you make, you inspire me gilr!!
Hugs from Sunshine
www.ihearttostamp.blogspot.com
Oh Jen, I love this!! FANTASTIC gift card holder.
ReplyDeleteLove it, love it! I just made one of these babies too! I saw alot of it during the holidays but never had time to try it. Yours it gorgeous!! xo, Teri
ReplyDeleteLove this; great coloring job!
ReplyDeleteAnd, what, am I the only one on the planet who hasn't seen this tutorial?!? LOLOLOL!
TFS!
Hi Jen
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this card holder! It inspired me to hit the craft room, Check out my blog for what I put in there instead of the gift card. I love it! Your a great inspiration! I just cut a slice in my pocket but I love what you did.
Melissa