A couple of weeks ago (or maybe months), I headed down to Cute Stuffs (which is located in Puck's Alley). I have never been to Puck's Alley in my whole entire life, until I found out that there was a fricken stamp store located there. When I got there - I was just floored & amazed at how much stamp this woman has in her store. It literally is filled from ceiling to floor - wall to wall. I should almost feel claustrophobic in there. But because it is a store filled with stamps, I don't get that feeling one bit! Tee hee.... Anyways, Lianne (the owner) brought in some Whipper Snapper stamps that I just adored, and HAD to get (this was before my budget hold - which yes, I am STILL on...). Anyways, I had to get those WS stamps, and I have been making a lot of cards with this particular stamp. I just love the turtles that WS makes, - infact, I love all the cute animals that WS make.... they are too cute.
Feel like doing some RAKin'?! Click Here!!!
Hey Jen, your card looks fabulous! That is such a cute image.
ReplyDeleteOOOOH! I love "Cute Stamps". . .me and my coworker used to stop by there and go nuts. The store not only have stamps but all kinds of cool tools and stuff. My favorite spot in the store is the the "sale room". . .it's usually loaded with rubber stamps at half price or more!! Hope you didn't forget to stamp your discount card!!!
When I was attending UH. . .we used to head down Pucks Alley to eat lunch or watch movies across the street at Varsity theatre. Good times!!!
Maria
Ooops, I meant to say "Cute Stuffs"! Is it still sort of messy and cluttered in there? No matter. . .it's cluttered with yummy stuff!
ReplyDeleteMaria
cute card...
ReplyDeleteLove your little Whipper Snapper stamp too!!!
I love the BG paper too..love the circle and dots.
Wow...sounds like this store is such a great find!!
Dee
I have to stay away from there b/c I always end up spending too much $$...I spent 3 hours in there once, Eric couldn't believe that one person could spend that long in one store!
ReplyDelete