Sorry for soo many personal postings!! A lot has happened, and I wasn't able to post these. So I am doing them during breaks in between wrapping gifts....
I cut my hair - just the bangs part though. It makes me look

younger than I really am. Hahaha... trying fo' "feel real" - the local girls know what I mean. My face is still round though - wish there was some why to "cut" fat out as simple as cutting my hair. =0) This is pretty much the most dramatic I will get with my hair... I don't touch the length - nor do I go to the salon for it to get touched. Charlie likes my long hair - it's down to my
okole (butt) (when I don't have it up in a bun). Because it's so easy to keep in a bun, I like it being long too. Once I cut it short - I am sure I'll have some getting used to

then. So for now, I'll keep it the way it is. =0) Anyways, here's a before n' after photo. In the after photo - I am using the phone... hahaha.... as I talking to YOU?!?!
The sad news is that my kitty cat "Sabastian" died. He died a little before Thanksgiving. He's our outdoor cat, but he went missing a few days. I usually give it a few days cause he always comes back. But, before you knew it - something smelly was coming from under the house. Chazz helped me with getting his body. Charlie is very sensitive when it comes to our animals, so this was my department. (If you're wondering why he didn't help). It took me practically a month before I could blog about it - but glad to have this closure. Rest in peace

'Bastian!!! There is no talk about gettin' a new kitty. I think we're going to give it some time for now....
BTW - I wanted to start that "Daily Question" thingy again (not for blog candy) but just for the heck of it. So.... today's question is....
"When was the last time you cut your hair, and how often do you cut it?!"Thanks for stopping by!!!
Aloha,
Jen
You're looking good with your bangs, Jen. Sorry to hear about Sebastian.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about your kitty!!
ReplyDeleteI cut my hair in October and usually do it about every 4-6 months. Not too often.
Thanks for placing some Christmas songs on your blog - it was nice to listen to Christmas music while reading other blogs.
ReplyDeleteI cut my hair every 7 weeks.
sorry about your kitty. i was just at the humane society the other week. they're all too cute.
ReplyDeletethe last time i cut my hair was almost a yr ago! i know, not good. i keep meaning to do it but well other things come up. hmm, i wonder if they can squeeze me in before the new year. wishful thinking. love the cut! :)
sorry about Sebastian, I have two cats, one rather old and know how tought it is, and understand why it took awhile to blog about it. Cut my hair, well I am old and no matter how short I cut my bangs I will still look old so I keep my hair pretty short and cut it about every two months. When I was a younin I kept it long, it is very curly so it was long and curly.
ReplyDeleteJen, Hugs to you as I am so sorry about your sweet kitty.
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks so pretty with the bangs. I wear short hair as that seems like the proper thing to do for a lady my age. LOL. So, I get it cut about every 4-5 weeks. Your hair is so beautiful and shiny. And looooong!
Cheryl
Jen-Sebastion has many new friends in kitty heaven-so he wont be lonely or lacking in play dates. I have an oldie cat who may be heading toward the light soon, so I will make sure Loki looks for him.
ReplyDeleteYour comment about your hair--you can change your face to elimate "fat" (whatever you are too cute the way you are) try this website to alter your photos!http://www.fotofix.com/
I cut about 6 inches off my hair last wednesday. It was the first cut since last spring for my son's wedding. I dont have bangs because I hate anything on my face (including my glasses-I just upgraded my contacts last week but have to wear readers when using my computer).
I am just happy to have hair after losing most of it 10 years ago while sick. So I will have long straight hair until I am really old (tried the perm thing and it fried it but I do eliminate the grey-another biproduct of being sick) now yoga class is calling. Hey ,send some heat my way. Its so frigging cold here!
Your looking FANTASTIC there girlie!!! I like the new do! I let my hair grow for my daughters wedding next year, this is the longest I've had it in about 30 years. I get my hair done every month, ya know I need a color every 4 weeks & get hi-lights every 3 or 4 months. What really helps me out is that my DD Jessica is a stylist so I get my hair done for Zip!!! Isn't that nice? I'm sorry to hear about Sebastian, Jen!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great. I love bangs! the last time I cut my hair was last month. (I got my bangs trimmed and my layers are gone) I wanted it to be the same length again, the layers started to get to me. TFS your picture!!!
ReplyDeleteI hardly ever cut mine as well. I like it long, although once in awhile I get a wild hair!! LOL...that's hair-larious!!
ReplyDeletei'm sorry about sebastian. it's always so hard to lose a family member. i'm glad for you that you were able to find him and put him to rest.
ReplyDeleteHi Jen, so sorry to hear about Bastian! Losing a pet is so darn hard. Love your new bangs! I have my hair cut every 6 weeks. Hugs, Deb
ReplyDeleteIm so sorry about your kitty ;( Its so hard when you lose a pet . HUGS to you and your family...
ReplyDeleteAs for my hair I just had them cut yesterday ..Just a trim Tho ......LOL
I still cant let it go !!!! Maybe in the new year
Oh, Jen, I am so sorry to hear about your cat! that really is horrible news. We lost 2 cats last year, and it's so hard.
ReplyDeleteOh so sorry about your cat
ReplyDeleteI can imagine , our pets are like family, at least snoopy is my baby :)
I cut every 2 months
I dont like long gives too much work
my hair is not sleek like yours is more like a lionahahhahahha
I'm sorry to hear about your kitty!! We lost ours in July and it is difficult!
ReplyDeleteThe last time I cut my hair was when I was 6 weeks pregnant (so about May). I would like to get it cut more often, just don't make the time like I should.
Your new bangs look cute, they can make such a difference!
Jen:
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about Sebastian. That's too sad :(
I can't get over how long your hair is. Looks good.
My hair...just got it cut about 2 weeks ago.
Hey Jen,
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your kitty. It's so sad but I heard cats hide out when they are about to die. Not sure why. I love my cat so I know how sad it must be for you and your family.
I love your new bangs. It looks really cute.
I had to answer this question because I've been sick with the flu for the past week and a half and the other day, I was so frustrated because I was tired of feeling sick so I asked my husband to chop off my hair to my chin. Yikes! LOL! I love it. It felt like a weight off my shoulder. .. literally.
Actually, it's my goal to go light for the new year. . .meaning purging on all the things I no longer need and my hair was the first to go!!
Maria
I didn't know your hair was so long. I guess you've always had it up in the pictures we've seen. I'd like to see a full on picture of hair like that.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about your kitty! Our kitties are a huge part of our lives - I even included them in our christmas pictures this year. I would be devastated if something like that happened to them. And to have to go under the house like that. You're a brave lady. I don't think I could have done it.
As for your question - I get mine done every 6 weeks by my niece who is a hair dresser. I have a LOT of grey and my hair grows way fast so I have to color it that frequently and I get it cut each time. I usually have it permed too, but right now I'm letting it be short and straight.
So sorry to hear about you kitty cat. Your bangs are sweet. I love my shorter hair and I don't regret cutting it. I just had it cut last month after not having it cut for a year. That's how it is when we live in Barrow.
ReplyDelete:-)
Sorry to hear about your kitty Sebastian. Your bangs look great. I cut my hair every 6 - 8 weeks. If I wait any longer, I get split ends. Anyhoo, happy holidays to you!
ReplyDelete