Happy December 1st Everyone!!!!
I just wanted to share these photos of the boys. It's a UH Game Night - so Chazz is dressed up again, ready to head out to the game. They each received an Advent Calendar from their Aunty Karen (Charlie's 1/2 sister). Charlie nor I never had Advent Calendars when we were kids - I don't think Hawaii kids ever do. HAH! Infact, I think this celebration derived from England.... and Charlie's ancestors are from there.
Anyways, this calendar is filled with little panels. Each day, beginning on the 1st of December - you open a panel, and within each panel - you will find a lil' candi piece (or perhaps a small toy). In this case, we have sweet yummy milk chocolate. Oh yummy!!! Yes, I had to take a bite off of Cyrus' candi piece, and boy was it smooth, silky and
Thanks Aunty Karen - these are soooo yummy....
Your boys are going to love having the Advent calendar! We had our very first one last year, and it was the highlight of every day! :)
ReplyDeleteThey are both SO cute!
ReplyDeleteCute photos...
ReplyDeletelove these Advent calendars!
Enjoy...
Dee
Thanks for your comments, sisters!!! I am going to enjoy it too! tee hee...
ReplyDeleteJen
Hey Jen! I used to buy my kids the Advent calendars when they were younger. They sell them in some of the gifts shops in Hawaii. I think I once bought them at Walmart over there in Hawaii. I can't remember where I bought them exactly.
ReplyDeleteAwwww. . .your son is so cute. I love how he looks like he is offering the candy!
Maria
What fun calendars! Love that look on Cy's face!! I bet he'll be sneaking ahead of the days just to peek under the flaps! haha!! {{hugs to you sister}}
ReplyDeleteHow nice of Aunite Karen! I remember how much I looded forward to opening a little window each day! My 3 girls each would have their own advent calendar in their rooms! It is such a nice tradtion! Darling pictures! Hugs! Deb
ReplyDeleteThe boys look so Happy with their yummy candy !!! Each year we all get one It makes it so much fun to countdown till xmas .......*sometimes my boys are missing a few numbers (i wonder why)heheheh its GREAT !!!
ReplyDeleteEvery time I see that sweet little face, I just want to kiss it all over! I think Chazz and Cyrus need a baby sister.... Maybe a Cerise?
ReplyDelete