Here are some of the handmade gifts I made this year for Christmas. I made these for my SIL's
Anyways, the baskets were blank baskets - which I picked up from J's Knicknacks. I held a class earlier for my Angels - a "Pretty Pail" class, which I posted about it here. Anyways, with my cricut machine - I've personalized it. I think I made their names a little TOO BIG!!!! But, it still looks great. I made more baskets for some of my other girlfriends, but I forgot to take pictures of them. And on theirs, I did
Deets: DS Paper: Autumn Leaves & Whipper Snapper, Cardstock: TAC, Adhesive: Modge Podge, Sealant: Modge Podge, Cricut Cartridge: Alphalicious.
To layer each letter - I simply used the "shadow" feature on the Cricut machine - and whala! Easy as ABC!!!
BTW - I'm being featured in TAC's January Newsletter!!! Stop by my other blog to read more about it....
Have a great Aloha Friday, Sisters!!!!
YAY!! I saw you in there and said in KNOW that Angel! LOL....
ReplyDeleteThen I started to Oogle the new catty! :o)
Cute pails Jen!!
Wow these are so cute. What a great gift and yummy treats. :)
ReplyDeleteJen ~ Great gift idea...and Congrats on being featured in TAC's Newsletter!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful gift. Love the creative box ideas. YOu gave me some inspiration to create a photo box for a friend of mine for Valentines day. Thank you for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being featured in th TAC's newsletter.
Carol Lee