Ahoy everyone.... I'm still recuperating from Christmas... but thought I'd share a lil' something for all of you.... here is a Christmas pop-up card, which I've gotten the tutorial from Hero Arts. Check it out - it's fairly easy to do, and of course it's so versatile.
I used TAC's "Heart Sings" stamp set for the snow couple - this set is RETIRING this year... but there is still some time - tomorrow will be the last day to get it (12/28), and TAC's "Ornamental Snowflakes" (avail in the NEW catalog 1/08). I used my prisma color pencils to color and then used my aqua paint brush to blend (filled with gamsol). I also doodled with my fine tip black pen for a border. Cardstock is of TAC as well.
As you can see - after pulling on the "tab", the card slides/pops up and reveals the message.
Ok - I'm off to clean house. So hope you all have an awesome day today!!!!
If you have some time - check out our family's Christmas photos that I've posted so far. It's on my new site called "More Pieces of Me....".
Hugs,
Jen
Sister, I love this card!! I'm gonna have to get my act together so I can make one. Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteHey Jen!
ReplyDeleteAwesome card! Gotta try this one out. I love innovative type of cards! Your snowmen are cute!
Maria
You really come up with the cutest ideas! This one is just darling. I love the little boy 'n girl snowmen.
ReplyDeleteI cant post to your other blog-aarrgh!!! Love that red laptop. I got a Vaio too my second one and and wish the other puters were the same quality. My Dell sucks.
ReplyDeleteSo I havent seen an Angel Catalog in at least 3 years-never have seen their stamps. Are they unmounted with wood optional? I like the Feb bunny set coming up in the PDF link. I also like wood stamps-the more I have, the less likely I will have room in case anyone wants to move back home! I do get SU now (since CTMH went acrylic I no longer buy) but my demo gives me free shipping as I buy too much! I should get a catalog from you-do you take CC from Paypal? I never have cash in there-oooh gotta check the mail. Expecting some limmer MIst sprays and dont want them to freeze.Ciao
Lovely card,it's snow nice!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are a true inspiration. Thank you so much for posting a tutorial for making this card. I am going ot have to get my act together and start creating. This card is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteCarol Lee