Ten Minute Tuesday is about creating projects in 10 minutes or less. I don't really "time" myself - I just make it, and then think...hmmmm....that was about 10 minutes. Hahaha.... making the card is a breeze... it's trying to think of what I want to make that takes forever!!!! Anyways, I made this for Mama Wini - she went on a vacation with her hubby.... this card is also for Stampingranny's Challenge - where you can use the card 2 ways. I think this fits that category, if not, she'll just boot me, huh Grams?!?!
Card details: Stamps - TAC, Sentiment - Cricut "Beyond Birthdays" cartridge, BG - CB "Traffic" embossing folder, CS - SU!, ribbon - SU!, Idea - Mama Wini.
Hope you're all
Don't forget to check out my "Candi Pieces Giveaway - for 30K hits" and my "Sham Battle Challenge of the week" - both I am offering goodies......
Aloha,
Jen
these are beautiful cards, love them :)
ReplyDeleteNo booting you Jen! You nailed this challenge with a terrific card! Deb/Grams!
ReplyDeleteLove this -- you ROCKED this challenge!!
ReplyDeleteThese are fantastic, so want to do this challenge, you have inspired me. And look at you combining challenges.
ReplyDeleteLove the colors and layout of this card. I haven't used this template yet and it's so cute on your card. :)
ReplyDeleteThis came out beautifully!
ReplyDeleteWow neato! Love how you can turn it in two different directions! Very smart. Love the CB embossing and the swirly flowers! 10 minutes! Wow, that's fast cardmaking I must say!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Congrats on your 30K hits! Way to go, girl!
Maria
Wow neato! Love how you can turn it in two different directions! Very smart. Love the CB embossing and the swirly flowers! 10 minutes! Wow, that's fast cardmaking I must say!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Congrats on your 30K hits! Way to go, girl!
Maria
Beautiful!!! Love this card!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this card!
ReplyDelete