Now for the challenge of the week.... it's a color combo challenge this time. My girlfriend Ali actually posted this challenge in our Hawaiian SCS "FTLOS" site, and I'm going to post it here.... for all of you to take on.
The challenge is to create anything with the following color combo: Bashful Blue (baby blue), Close to cocoa (Light brown), Certainly celery (Pastel green)... and here is Ali's sample:

Your turn... see what you can come up with... I love this color combo... prize of course will be given to the winner that random.org selects randomly...next Saturday - a winner will be choosen....
ETA: No Vendor Restriction!!!! Use what you've got!!!
Hugs to all.. have a great week!!!!
Jen
Jen, Does the paper have to be all SU? I may be out of Bashful Blue and Close to coco! Deb
ReplyDeleteI dont see the sample
ReplyDeleteFab colours, here's my card
ReplyDeleteMy card
hello,
ReplyDeleteHere is my card
Hi Jen, thanks for the color challenge, it helped me use some paper I was having trouble using ! Here's my card http://stampingforgodsglory.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI love your colors on this one -- so cute!!
ReplyDeleteI did one for your challenge! I don't have time to take the picture tonight so I hope tomorrow is ok! :)
ReplyDelete-Elaine :)
Hello,
ReplyDeleteMy entry is on my blog
Ok, you have to go to my card at my blog because I'm lame and don't know how to put a link in here that you can click on!! :(
ReplyDeleteHi Jen -
ReplyDeleteThis was my first time trying one of your challenges. I have posted a photo of my card. Check out my page when you get a chance! Mia
Thanks for the info on the pink bracelets. I will send you my payment tomorrow.
Hugs,
Mia