October 15, 2007

Manic Monday - Allison's Challenge

Aloha Manic Monday all!!!!

Today, I have challenged myself to Allison's challenge. Her challenge is to make a Christmas card using only the colors Black and White. I just received my very 1st order from "Cat's Pajama's" last week - and thought what a great time to get them ink'd up!!!! Here's my creation:


Stamps: Cat's Pajama's
CS: SU!
Ribbon: Walmart
CB Folder: Snowflakes
Eyelets: My Stash
Ticket Punch: Faux Ticket Punch Tutorial

Thanks Allison for having this challenge! I have never done a B&W Christmas card before, never thought I had it in me. =0) It was a fun challenge, and I finally got to tap into my stash of snowflake eyelets.

Hugs,
Jen

15 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! I love the stamps you used too.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is too cute, love that image, if you win I will know the fix is in (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome...what a great idea to use Cat's Pajamas stamps! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha Jen,This is an adorable black & white entry for Allison's challenge! Using CPJ's makes it so darn fun! I will post my black & white card today! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Jen! You did a wonderful job with this challenge! I love the snowflake CB embossingand the wonderful ribbon!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Jen! You did a wonderful job with this challenge! I love the snowflake CB embossingand the wonderful ribbon!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card Jen! You did a wonderful job with this challenge! I love the snowflake CB embossingand the wonderful ribbon!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooohh love that stamp and the card is just so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Jen!!
    Sorry I've been so long in my public thanks for my gorgeous blog candy, but it's on my blog now!

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is just beautiful Jen!
    malieta:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that's just the cutest polar bear and card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Jen! That card is adorable! Such a perfect winter image, especially here in Western Canada...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what a tough challenge, but your card looks awesome! What a cute stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! What a fantastic looking card, Jen! Great job, I luv it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so adorable.

    BTW I tagged you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!