Aloha All!!! I have added 4 MORE Blog Sistahz to my list of "Blog Sistahz All Over The World". "All over the world" indeed.... 3 of these girls are from foreign countries. That's sooo ticklin' to me, that they wanna be my blog sistah!!!! So here they are....
April Isabelle - Life's Simple Pleasures
Lil - Creative FX By Lil
Yanitza Ramos - Arquitectura en Papel
Liddy - Scrappin' Cats and Other Obsessions
See?!?!?! There are sooo many of us that share this same passion..... I bet if the whole world stamped n' scrapped, it would be a more peaceful world to live in! Don't cha agree??!?!
Welcome Ladies To My Blog Roll....
Hi Jen!
ReplyDeleteI've nominated you for an award, pop on over to my blog for the details!
Samm
x
Hi Jen,
ReplyDeleteWow !How cool, thanks for making me a "Blog Sistah", so neat. And I love your latest card it's gorgeous.Have a great weekend.