September 23, 2007

Sham Battle Sunday - A Sketch Challenge


Good Sunday Morning Stampin' Sisters!!!!

For today's "Sham Battle Challenge" I am challenging you to make a card using this sketch layout. I seen this sketch layout in TAC's catalog, and several other places, and thought that this would be a great layout to put on here. There are no rules. This layout is based on a standard card size - however, if you would like to change the size to a square or rectangle - go right ahead. No vendor restriction.... use what you've got - in my case, it's TAC week for me - so that is the stamps I am using on my sample.

After creating your project, upload to the net, and post a comment here to let me know where it's at.

Deadline is Friday, September 28th. Winner wins a pack of Stampin' Up! Regal Beads, and couple of Inspiration Sheets, and will be announced on the 29th (Saturday).

Card Info: All products are of TAC - except for the card stock and ribbon. Stamps: What's Moo and Word Play, DS paper is Rustic Chic, Flower - Itty Bitty Flowers... I water colored the glamorous cows, then masked them, then sponged blue background for the sky, and green for the grass. Punch is EK Success, CB folder I used is Stylized Flowers.... I made a bunch of cards already with this background embossed, so you might be seeing plenty of this one.

Ok - get to it....I look forward in seeing what you create. Have fun & have a great Sunday!!!

14 comments:

  1. Another great one Jen, love the card!!!

    I've based a card loosely on your sketch, here it is:
    by Samm: Pieces of Me challenge - Baby Isla

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute Jen!
    Malieta:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Jen, Its so cute! I might just have to do this challenge. I have to make a birthday card, so why not a challenge too. 2 birds with 1 stone KWIM! Heehee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh great sketch. I'll try to work on it this week and submit it before I leave for my trip to SF.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is mine
    www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=678434&cat=500&ppuser=118582
    Thanks for another great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made my card! Love the sketch! I just posted it over at my blog!

    www.megbeedesigns.blogspot.com

    Thanks for the fun!

    Inky Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey sweetie, love the sketch, mine is on my blog. www.flofollies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here is mine!

    http://rhondasdesignhaven.typepad.com/

    Thanks for the challenge, it was fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jen!! Another great sketch!! Here is mine:

    http://cakvd2.blogspot.com/2007/09/jens-weekly-challenge-card.html

    Thanks!
    Cheryl KVD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here is my version

    http://katieskiff.blogspot.com/2007/09/jens-sham-battle-challenge.html

    Thanks Jen!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here is mine.

    http://cardssweetcards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my first Pieces of Me challenge. This is a fantastic sketch.
    Andrea

    My card

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have my card for the challenge posted Jen. http://ritaslittlecorner.blogspot.com/ Jen's "Sham Battle Challenge"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jen

    Loved this sketch and finally got around to creating a card with it. You can see it here if you are interested. http://stampowl.blogspot.com/2007/10/but-i-need-it.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!