September 30, 2007

Sham Battle Sunday - A Challenge 4 U!!!

Happy Sham Battle Sunday people!!! Here's my challenge for the week... you are to create a card, WITHOUT ANY SENTIMENTS.... however, we as the viewers must KNOW what the card is for.... the sample I show here... it is obvious that it is a wedding card... got it?!?! No Vendor Restriction - create with what you have.

Due: Next Friday... October 5th

Winner to be randomly picked via "Random.Org" and will be announced on Saturday, October 6th

Prize: 4 feet of American Craft Ribbon

Good Luck & Have Fun! I look forward to seeing everyone's artistic work....


Jen

16 comments:

  1. Oh goodie! This is a cool idea Jen! I am on it! Thanks! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, what a great idea, guess Halloween and Christmas would be too easy so will come up with something this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo Jen!!! a very sneaky challenge, what a great idea, love your card!!!

    Here's mine:

    by Samm: Have a Mellow Christmas!!! CPS#33 and Jen's Challenge

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jen,
    I made a card for your challenge and my card is posted on my blog;

    http://malieta-lifessimplepleasures.blogspot.com/

    Thank you
    Malieta:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card, Jen. These shades are a couple of my fave colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge, here's my card.
    Andrea

    My card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is lovely! Great job on the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here is mine for this week
    www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=685222&cat=500&ppuser=118582
    Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this challenge! I can make a lot of these cards! Ha!

    I'll start on it today!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea! I love your card---super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here is my card.

    http://cardssweetcards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great challenge Jen!

    Here is my card:
    http://rhondasdesignhaven.typepad.com/rhondas_design_haven/

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun! Here is my entry!

    http://craftyincalgary.blogspot.com/2007/10/cupcake-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Jen,

    Hope I'm not too late. . .

    Here is my card for your challenge!!

    http://stampininspirations.blogspot.com/2007/10/jens-sham-battle-sunday-challenge.html

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jen, My card is now posted! Hope Hawaii time is working for me! http:stampinonthemountain.blogspot.com
    Thanks! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  16. Know I am late,and past the deadline but wanted to do this challenge just because it was a fun one, my card is on my site. Congratualtions to the winner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!