How is everyone's Friday going?! It's the end of the work day here in most of Hawaii....( and probably already Saturday in some places of the world) today, I spent the day with my SIL and her son. She came on over, and hung out with me. I completed 2 more post it notes for donating to my LOL sistah - so that she can sell for her friend that has cancer. The kids made the house a mess - but it's ok, they were both having a great time, and that's all that matters. When I went to take my SIL and her son home, Cyrus was so sad and tired. He was bawling on the way to their house. As we got closer - he got louder. When we dropped them off, he still was crying.... but I got him out
So anyways, here I am posting the last of the 'post it notes' that I've decorated. Used TAC's August Stamp of the Month. I thought this was a pretty cute set - glad I was able to get
Now, since the baby is sleeping - I better take advantage of this time to create... so thanks for stopping by!!
See ya all tomorrow!!!
Toodles!!
These are so cute! What a great little gifty thing....you can throw it in your purse!
ReplyDeleteYou rock Jen! I love these adorable notes!I recieved my Aloha monthly swap today, it is wonderful! I will post a picture Saturday. Thanks Jen for organizing this swap each month! you are such a sweetie! Deb
ReplyDeleteAll right!.... I am glad that I am not the only one that "counts trees" or red trucks, busses, or whatever to get them side tracted.
ReplyDeleteThe post-it notes are adorable! And for a good cause too.
ReplyDeleteFYI- I have tagged you!
The post-it-notes are very cute and you wrapped them up so pretty!
ReplyDeleteMalieta:)
These are so adorable!!
ReplyDelete