September 5, 2007

Blog Site Problems

Sistahs.... sorry about the website problems. I think I fixed it. I tell you... so crazy!!!!

OK, FYI... my personal email has changed to littlecs7@gmail.com - some of you still have my littlecs7@msn.com, which is still activate, however I check that email once in a while. It is the gmail account that I check daily. So, please update me email address in your records, and make sure you have the gmail one as the default one.

Mahalo Nui Loa....

I hope no more problems from here!!!

Working on Charlie's project, hopefully I'll have something to share wit cha tonight...

toodaloo!!!

4 comments:

  1. oooooh!!! The mystery is killing me now!!! You picked my curiosity girl, I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are up and running, could not get to your site yesterday, feel much better now, will go check out yesterday's post. TTFN. Ta Ta for Now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back -- you had me worried.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHEW! I wondered what was up when it would sort of load and then disappear but tell me DONE in the bottom corner...LOL...glad you got it all fixed up now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!