But first, a little update on what's been going on around here... this past Thursday, I headed to my SIL's house, and hung out with her n' her son. She is also a stamper, wants to get into it like crazy mad me, but is somehow in control of her addiction.... how can this be?! I brought over a folder of stamps (carrying 30 sets of stamps in one 3-ring binder is an ease!!!), and jumped into the TAC stuffs I got - just HAD TO share!!!! She was amazed, and am in love.... I see potential wings growing... I stamped some images for her to use, and she shared these really cute albums that she made using SU!'s DS paper.... I love these papers... she simply cut the ds paper to size, and slipped the papers in the front and back sleeves of the album - but by golly gee - they just add flavah to the albums, don't they?! Short story here... my SIL and I went to the same schools since elementary, grew up in the same city "Kalihi" - but didn't hang out with each other, she's 1 year younger than I am, throughout our school years and after - we didn't see, hear or even think about each other, until the day my BIL brought her home. Small world (or in this case, island!!!). Funny how the brothers like girls from Kalihi, huh?! Yee Haw!!!! But she's a great SIL, and glad that she shares the stampin' bug with me. SIL's like that are the best kine! =0)
Now some photos of our boys together....

aren't they too cute?!Friday night, we attended a party at my uncle's because my cousin and her family is visiting here from California... Wendy is pretty crafty too - and reads my blog daily, but sec
Anyways, I used SU! ds paper for making the bag - same set my SIL used for her albums, the doggy is called "Shelley Sheepdog" from Whipper Snapper - one of my favorite of many WS stamps, the birdie is a Hero Arts stamps from a set of 4 birdie stamps, so cute - I immediately thought of using them 2 together, as they just go so well together. The "Friends" stamp is a TAC stamp from the set called "Word Play" (T-2015). Ribbon - Organdy Offray... Doggie n' Birdie were both colored using my H20 Color Crayons, and then blended with my aqua pen.
Ok... I'm shutting down. Enough blabbering from me, huh?! I have an OH event to plan, and have not quite started on anything yet...hahaha...
Thanks for popping by.... toodaloo!!!!
**Jen**
WOWZIE .. such great friends you have Girlie .. and Look at all those buttons ..OH my gosh .. thats alot . Love your box it is soo stinkin cute .. and that stamp is adorable .. Thanks for the shout out about my anniversary girlie .. your a sweetheart
ReplyDeleteLove ya
xoxox
Dawn
Yes, it is a small world but it doesn't only happen over there in Hawaii. When we first moved to California. . .the first day of school, my daughter told me that there was a girl in her school that looked like a girl from her school in Hawaii. I asked her to ask and it turned out that it was her classmate in Hawaii.
ReplyDeleteMy son's biology teacher here in California attended Aliamanu elementary like he did and even had the same elementary teacher as him.
There's several others "small world" experience like this.
Anyway, it's nice you have a nice SIL who likes to stamp too! Lucky you with the bags of buttons! Love them.
Maria
Not only is it a small island, it is a small world, love your bag and buttons, how great. Stay safe, I understand Flossie is going to pass just south of Hawaii.
ReplyDeleteAwwee the Keiki's are so cute. What on earth are you gonna do with all those buttons? WOW! Cute albums too! You SIL looks familiar!
ReplyDeleteWow sister! never saw what your SL looked like, what a pretty gal. Holy smokes! We will wait to see projects with buttons huh!
ReplyDeleteShelly Sheepdog is too cute and that bag is cute too!!
Great pics of the boys and SL...looks like everyone was having lots of fun. Wow! that looks like a lot of neat buttons. The box you created is Gorgeous!...love that puppy.
ReplyDelete