August 12, 2007

Another Memo Pad

Hello All....

Hope everyone's having a beautiful Sunday!!! It's bright n' sunny here in Hawaii. We're just kickin' back for now, but will head out of the house later this afternoon. I will also try and sneak in some time to get my nails done - they are growing to claw length. I am having a hard time tying ribbons, typing without errors (I've been back spacing a lot to fix.... and it's driving me crazy!!!) as well as simple things like digging my nose. I will have to cut about 1/2" off, so that I can get back into the groove, and be a happy woman!!! I've also been trying to find some time to create create create for my Open House this coming Sunday and Monday. It's fun, exciting, and a lot of pressure.

Anyways, I received another request to create a memo pad, this time it's a gift to a male. Those that have placed orders for hand made projects, I appreciate your patience. I am getting to them, slowly - but surely.






Is it too plain?

8 comments:

  1. I love it Jen. I've never made anything but but cards but am beginning to be inspired by all the wonderful things I've seen made. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not too plain at all! Love it! And I love all those buttons, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! another nice memo cube! Very nice sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. no it not plain at all...very cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Memo Pads (and your blog!). I'm new to blogging and just created my own blog about 2-3 weeks ago....I'm going to check back on yours often b/c I can tell I'm going to find some inspiration here! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Jen...it is not too plain! The memo cube is perfect and I think it is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a hard time making masculine cards and projects because I cannot stop myself from adding all the cute stuff. Yours is just right!

    I always wondered how you can craft with your long nails. My nails always get stained with ink.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is so cool! I love it!!
    Cheryl KVD

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!