
Hey all... Tracy of Tracy's Happy Place has a challenge going on... it's to use the sketch on the left, and making it a masculine type card. Here's what I came up with. But before I go on, I just want to say that I'm not trying to promote drinking, nor am I stereo typing men to be "drinkers". My hubby drinks occasionally, and not in the
house. I don't drink therefore, to me, this fits a masculine card (at least in my house).
Card Info: Ds & CS - Stampin' Up!; Duck Stamp - Whipper Snapper; Budlight Bottle - WWW; CB Embossing Folder: Spots n' Dots; Grosgrain Ribbon - SU! Chocolate; Font: Architect
This is just too cute, Jen!! I love the beer bottle...is that a sticker? Too cute.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playin' and good luck!! :0)
I love this card. This duck is one of my favorite stamps.
ReplyDeleteAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh my, that is THE cutest thing I have seen in days. lol. That made my day! lol. Great job. The beer bottle totally makes this card. lol.
ReplyDeleteHi Jen,
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! Some man is really gonna love this one! lol :) Great card!
My 5 year old daughter just came over and saw your card and said, "Look Mum, that duck is holding a 'Dadda Pop!' Daddy would like that card!" lol :) That's what we started calling beer when she was really little and it kinda stuck. Thought that might give you a little chuckle.
Hugs,
Julie