July 16, 2007

Scapbook Challenge

Scrapbooking.... is anyone up for some scrapbooking fun? Do you scrap?! Have you thought of scrapping, but didn't have time, confidence or energy to do it?! I enjoy scrapping...especially being able to journal in them. But sometimes, cardmaking takes precidense over it. I want to find some time to fit in at least 1 scrap paged layout a week.... gosh... can I? Will anyone be interested in doing a "Scrap Challenge"..... or maybe I can just set a goal of having 1 day for scrapbooking. What do you think? Ok, leave me your thoughts n' comments, I wanna hear them.

ALOHA,
Jen

7 comments:

  1. I've recently started scrapbooking and this would be, in my opinion, a wonderful challenge! I think there's a lot of scrappers out there that would be interested in your challenge! Go for it and see how it turns out!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be an awesome challenge for me. I have only done about 4 pages and would like to do more but feel kinda indimitated by scrapbooking...actually more of 'where to begin?'!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't scrap much, do a yearly album for my niece, but would love the see the scapbook layout challenges, can always use ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm game! You know I'll do it. If you put aside 1 day a month (at least) for you ladies that are very busy, you can still get some pages in & you will be amazed at how much you can get done. Even if you only do I 2 page layout, it will add up and before you know it you'll have a book done. Go for it ladies.

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Scrap Challenges! My pages have slowly been declining in the amt i get done, love a challenge to get my scrapping more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been scrapping for quite awhile actually. But lately it's been cards that take up my time. I really think it's b/c I went digital and I have 3 kids now. It's harder to print pics and get them all done. I would love to do at least 1 layout a week, but would be really happy if I did a layout a month for the 3 kids. In reality that it a lot for kids albums. That's my goal, but I am up for whateveh you throw our way!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to participate in a scrapping challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!