I received this super-duper cute delivery the other day from Flossie. When the courier brought it to me, I thought, "what in the world?!"....
So how in the world did she get all these stuffs in this bottle?!
Sir Chazz figured it out - see photos below...
Yep - here he is happily opening the cool gift from Aunty Flossie, and
Here are all the goods.... so much stuffs. Unbelievable that they
BIG Mahaloz to Aunty Flossie!!! Thanks Sweetie!!!! Everyone were happy with what we received!!!
Very cool!! :0)
ReplyDeleteWow! This is neat! Looks like alot of stuff in that bottle!!
ReplyDeleteWow-wee! What great gifts! That Flossie is one talented and sweet lady!
ReplyDelete:-)
Howdy GF! I have mailed out a few 2 liter size bottles they are sooo fun cause of all the looks you get at the post office .. All you do is cut a U shape on the side of the bottle and insert everything in from the U cut out then tape shut and then address. alot of fun .. I belong to a group where we do a Bottle swap for valentines and sometimes Christmas .. They are alot of fun .. especially trying to get so much in them .. and believe me I can squeeze alot into one wink wink !
ReplyDeleteCatch ya later girlie
xoxox
Dawn
So glad the boys liked their goodies and they got their cards.
ReplyDeleteOh my you all hit the jackpot. What a great idea. Isn't Flossie GREAT!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCute, cute! How is the turtle card made? Pleazeeeee
ReplyDelete