July 16, 2007

Sketch Challenge #7

7/18: ETA: My sample has been added.... scroll down to view.


Good Sunday Morning All....

I haven't picked a winner yet, cause I'm waiting for Chazz to get up so he can pull a name out of this bucket. While waiting, I figure I work on a sketch and get it posted. I haven't worked on a sample either... as usual. But getting the sketch out there is the 1st thing that I need to do anyways. So... here is the sketch for the week, sketch #7!






Deadline: Saturday, July 21st - just as long as it's in by the time I get up in the a.m.!






Randomly Picked Winner Wins: Q&C Embellishements.... 2 sets....



7/17: Here's my Sample:

14 comments:

  1. Count me in, love your sketches, will post when I get one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are adorable! Chazz is a great announcer. Cy will have to take some tips from his older brother.
    Big smiles,
    NG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen! Here's my challenge submission: http://restandbethankful.blogspot.com/2007/07/fun-with-challenges-part-c.html
    It was fun, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!!! another fab sketch!

    Here's mine:

    http://samm-l.blogspot.com/2007/07/pieces-of-me-sketch-challenge-7.html

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for another great sketch. I'm really glad I found your blog, I love your sketches.

    http://www.myscrapblog.com/dmart13/14574/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sample is so cute! I'm gonna see if I can squeeze in this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your color combo on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your birdie card! Esp. since you used a Hero stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're a rockin' girl blogger! See here: http://stampinwhenican.blogspot.com/2007/07/thanks-to-corie.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jen, thanks for another great sketch!

    My card is here :

    http://mum-on-the-run.blogspot.com/2007/07/jen-sketch-challenge-7.html

    TFL :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Jen,

    Here's my entry for this weeks sketch challenge. I really like this sketch...think I will be playing with this one again!

    http://tracyshappyplace.blogspot.com/2007/07/jens-sketch-challenge-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. AnonymousJuly 18, 2007

    Hey Jen! This sketch looks fun! Can anyone join in?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey babe...I gave it a go! http://stampinwhenican.blogspot.com/2007/07/jens-sketch.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here is mine

    http://creationsbycorie.blogspot.com/2007/07/jens-weekly-sketch-challenge-7.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!