July 17, 2007

Pidgin Word Of The Week...Daily Video & Photo

My Daily Video and Photo are up! I have combined it together with my "Pidgin Word of The Week".


The Pidgin Word Of The Week is actually an expression we say here, and it is..... "Fo' Real"

***Please click on today's Daily Video in my side bar for a "hear" and "see" version of this posting.....(for RSS readers: you can't access the video through your reader, therefore, please visit website to view this).


Word: "Fo' Real"

Pronounced: Fo' REEL

Meaning: This expression can mean several things.....for example:

1. Agreement: "You Can Say That Again" or ...."um-hmm....FO' REAL!"

2. Threat: "I'm not kiding buster!" or....."You like lickin's fo' real?!"

and 3. Surpirse: "Are you kidding me?!" or.... "WOT!?!?!?! FO' REAL!?!??!!?!"


It's your turn.... leave me a comment using this expression.

The daily photo is of your's truly and her man....

hugs n' aloha to all,
Jen

12 comments:

  1. Love the video girl. You are a pro at this video. And these pidgin word of the week, make us feel so "at home", no joke, fo real! Thanks! You made my day! XO - Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wot, fo' real, can't wait to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wot, Fo' Real! Haha, too funny. I like the way you said it. This is what I say when my daughter ask for money. . .Fo' What?! Haha. Here's another one. . .this is what I say when blogger takes a long time loading my pictures. . . .man, this is taking fo' eva!!

    Have a great day Jen!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Know that I am posting twice and I still have not viewed your video, shame on me, but just wanted to let you know you have been nominated, go check it out on my site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aloha Jen! Girl, YOU are too funny! Thanks for the laugh! Ellie was on my lap at the time I played your email and giggled too!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't stop smiling and that's "fo real" ...I try to come daily because I know I'm in for a treat. Have a good day Jen:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are just too cute!! You are fo' real! I grew up on Maui and so miss talkin pidgin! I think I've lost it though. Love the video too! Take cares, Val

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen -- You rock! Fo' real!! :)

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousJuly 18, 2007

    It's even better hearing it live...FO' REAL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AnonymousJuly 18, 2007

    Sistah, you are fo' real...hehehe! Love it, every morning gotta check out your video and blog to get my day started! Love it, fo' real kine!

    Jus' Mo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too funny. I'll be back to check out more.....just fo' fun.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. To someone who has never heard of stamping. "WHAT?!!!! You've never heard of stamping? FO' REAL!!!!!" Those people really need to get a life! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!