OK, I see you added a time when the sketch is due. Too funny. Are you trying to tell us procrastinator out here to hurry up? (hee hee) I promise to get mine in before the last minute this week, at least I think I promise.
Hey Jen!! I did one...finally. Hope this one is okay. Thanks for the challenge. http://tracyshappyplace.blogspot.com/2007/07/jens-sketch-challenge-entry.html
I created a card for your sketch :o) You can find it here: http://inwiththeoldpp.blogspot.com/2007/07/another-card-i-made-today.html Thanks for the card and the inspiration!
OK, I see you added a time when the sketch is due. Too funny. Are you trying to tell us procrastinator out here to hurry up? (hee hee) I promise to get mine in before the last minute this week, at least I think I promise.
ReplyDeleteHey Jen! Great Sketch!! I'll play along again! Nice card sample by the way!
ReplyDeleteMaria
OH what a darling card girlie .. Just love it maybe I will get to stamp today and put your design to ink and paper too.. Love ya
ReplyDeleteDawn
Great sketch, Jen! Here's my card:
ReplyDeletehttp://comestampwithme.blogspot.com/2007/07/first-challenge-of-month.html
OK Jen, Here is my card using your #5 Sketch:
ReplyDeletehttp://craftyme-kimberly.blogspot.com/2007/07/jens-sketch-challenge-5.html
Hey Jen!! I did one...finally. Hope this one is okay. Thanks for the challenge.
ReplyDeletehttp://tracyshappyplace.blogspot.com/2007/07/jens-sketch-challenge-entry.html
I created a card for your sketch :o)
ReplyDeleteYou can find it here:
http://inwiththeoldpp.blogspot.com/2007/07/another-card-i-made-today.html
Thanks for the card and the inspiration!